Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Six Flags

Originally posted by nourishment

I have buy one/get one coupons. Y'all want to maybe set up a CP trip this summer? :cool:

Yes. Definitely. Last year, me, Todd, Millie, and Zags went to Six Flags and had a blast -- even WITH Todd there! :rolleyes:

Give me the time and the date and I'm so there.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes. Definitely. Last year, me, Todd, Millie, and Zags went to Six Flags and had a blast -- even WITH Todd there! :rolleyes:

Yeah, Shady was kinda fun. He made us go watch the gay-ass batman show.

I am going on either the tuesday or wed after 4th of July. I have family coming to town and have to go somewhere in public with them.

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah, Shady was kinda fun. He made us go watch the gay-ass batman show.

I am going on either the tuesday or wed after 4th of July. I have family coming to town and have to go somewhere in public with them.

bring them to the zoo

26-Lglogo200x200.gif

The Runner's Review

BATWING

Have an extreme experience with one of Batman's ultra high-tech vehicles... Batwing! Soaring through the air with nothing but blue skies above and the ground racing below, this unbelievable flying roller coaster gives riders the phenomenal sensation of free flight.

Pretty cool ride - I felt kind of uncomfortable - Thought all my money was going to fall out of pockets. Seats were hard and the padding was all but that.

SUPERMAN RIDE OF STEEL

Guests can live the legend of DC Comics' Superman, The World's Greatest Super Hero, as their experience on SUPERMAN Ride of Steel. Based on the popular DC Comics super hero, Superman-Ride of Steel gives riders a bird’s eye view of the park before plunging nearly 200 feet at speeds of greater than 70 mph.

Wicked ride - best ride at the park hands down. You almost reach a virtual free-fall during the 200 foot drop. Nice speed at 70MPH and the ride is quite long so it makes the wait in line worth it. Make sure you watch for the camera as soon as you crest last the last hill. Definitely a front row ride.

TWO-FACE : THE FLIP SIDEâ„¢

This wickedly convoluted ride uses state-of-the-art technology. THE JOKER'S JINX, named after the nemesis of Batman from DC Comics, features NO lift hill!! A set of 44 linear induction motors create a traveling magnetic wave that launch the train from the load station (stand still) to high speeds in a short period of time -- 0 to 60 mph, in fact, in just over three seconds!

The take off is great. Brace your head or you'll get a bump. Front seat - middle - or end, this ride doesn't matter. The twisting and turning brings a reasonable ride to all passengers. Many loops and turns, so eat your corndogs and turkey legs after this ride.

ROARâ„¢

This totally twisted classic wooden roller coaster features an opening drop from 10 stories high, 20 crossovers and speeds of up to 50 miles per hour! I don't remember shit about this one

THE WILD ONE

A classic wooden coaster that features a 98-foot lift hill, a series of speed bumps that lift riders off their seats and a 90-degree spiral helix.

Like the name says, "classic wooden coaster." Nothing all that special but a fun ride. Because it's a "classic" the lines are usually shorter and repeat rides are nessecary to make up for the lack of real thrill.

THE MIND ERASERâ„¢

One of the first inverted looping coasters built in the world, it features unbelievable rollovers, dives, sidewinders, double spins and an intense corkscrew sequence following an inverted loop.

Front-wards or back-wards, you get the same ride. This is the most thrilling and most intriguing ride in the park. Nice loop both ways but a must for either front or rear seats. No middle-man here for this ride.

TYPHOON SEA COASTERâ„¢

A one-of-a-kind thrill coaster that keeps riders on the edge through the world's highest descent, high-speed channels, pitch-black tunnels and hair-raising water chutes.

Didn't do water rides.

THE PENGUIN'S BLIZZARD RIVER

The world's tallest spinning rapids ride is two-minute-41-second downhill adventure that whisks more than 60 feet in the air to the top of The Penguin's lair and then culminates in a frosty splashdown into Chiller Bay.

It's brand new - expect longer lines

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

we ran into eggy there!!

DONT go when it's really humid.....it'll be DISGUSTING and all the seats will be covered w/ other people's sweat.....GROSSSSS