Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can any young girls cook?

tommyarmani

Did anyone ever notice that its hard to find a girl who knows her way around the kitchen. IT seems the last generation was the last to be able to cook.

PS i asked my gf to make me a milkshake last night & she just couldnt do it. Luckily she made up for it in the bedroom...;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems to be more common for males to be able to cook lately than females... doesnt really matter nowadays what the gender is or whos where since most families nowadays are duel income, and can afford to eat out, or hire a person to do it for them...

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Did anyone ever notice that its hard to find a girl who knows her way around the kitchen. IT seems the last generation was the last to be able to cook.

PS i asked my gf to make me a milkshake last night & she just couldnt do it. Luckily she made up for it in the bedroom...;)

how come you cant make your own milkshake:confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

it seems to be more common for males to be able to cook lately than females... doesnt really matter nowadays what the gender is or whos where since most families nowadays are duel income, and can afford to eat out, or hire a person to do it for them...

I don't care how much money I make. I would never hire a cook or eat out all the time. THAT"S JUST HORRIBLE.

Originally posted by perns2002

I don't care how much money I make. I would never hire a cook or eat out all the time. THAT"S JUST HORRIBLE.

money isnt always the issue, time is a big factor as well... imagine being a working class family duel income, and three children, two children or even one, there really isnt enough time to come home from work, pick up the kids, grocery shop, prepare a meal, clean up, go to the gym, help with the homework , bathe them, put them to bed etc... believe you me, i would hate it as well, and i love to cook... however sometimes you just dont have the time or the energy to make a bangin' meal everynight or withing a few minutes if youre ona schedule...

money isnt always the issue, time is a big factor as well... imagine being a working class family duel income, and three children, two children or even one, there really isnt enough time to come home from work, pick up the kids, grocery shop, prepare a meal, clean up, go to the gym, help with the homework , bathe them, put them to bed etc... believe you me, i would hate it as well, and i love to cook... however sometimes you just dont have the time or the energy to make a bangin' meal everynight or withing a few minutes if youre ona schedule...

I would find a way and try. It is so imoprtant. My mom does it every night and she doesn't even drive. She loves cooking for us. She says it's music to her ears when we walk threw the door and say WOW MOM it smells great in here. I want that same saisfaction. Cooking with love it is so fundamental as well as eating together as a family.

I think I've been cooking since age 11... Thats how it is in my house - no one else is gonna cook for me, so I gotta do it myself.

Even though now I'm the ONLY cook in the house and I end up making everyone else's meals :mad:

Originally posted by i3itch

I think I've been cooking since age 11... Thats how it is in my house - no one else is gonna cook for me, so I gotta do it myself.

Even though now I'm the ONLY cook in the house and I end up making everyone else's meals :mad:

thats how it is at my family's house... whenever theres a holiday event, im the one who makes dinner except for when we go to grandma's you just cant compete with grandma stylee... nobody can top their grandmothers cooking anywhere... thats like millions of secrets from years ago from the old country...

Originally posted by perns2002

My mom yes she sure does.

well then she gets the mother of the year award in my book... thats very noble of her... my mother doesnt work, doesnt do anything except shop, and carouse the streets of the city... some peggy bundy action... and she doesnt cook, clean or do anything... wack~! she gets the lazy mom of the year award in my book...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I love to cook..

and LOVE guys that can cook.....

Such a turn on :tongue:

O man... especially when its the morning after and you wake up to find him making you a cheese omelet wearing nothing but boxers and a smile :drool:

well then she gets the mother of the year award in my book... thats very noble of her... my mother doesnt work, doesnt do anything except shop, and carouse the streets of the city... some peggy bundy action... and she doesnt cook, clean or do anything... wack~! she gets the lazy mom of the year award in my book...

Don't I know it. I am buidling an ODE TO MY MOMMIE statue for my front lawn.

Sge plans very well. It's her trademark, she's awesome. You can borrow her for a small fee if you like - !

Originally posted by i3itch

O man... especially when its the morning after and you wake up to find him making you a cheese omelet wearing nothing but boxers and a smile :drool:

Omg... I love that.. You just wanna rip those boxers off and go straight for the dessert! :tongue: