Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can any young girls cook?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by perns2002

Don't I know it. I am buidling an ODE TO MY MOMMIE statue for my front lawn.

Sge plans very well. It's her trademark, she's awesome. You can borrow her for a small fee if you like - !

unless the fee is adding another brother or sister to your family i dont want to... lol j/k... well be sure to give her the proper praise she deserves next mothers day or even just some random day for no reason at all...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dgmodel

unless the fee is adding another brother or sister to your family i dont want to... lol j/k... well be sure to give her the proper praise she deserves next mothers day or even just some random day for no reason at all...

I do always. yeah we are already 4 plus a brother in law so......

Originally posted by i3itch

I think I've been cooking since age 11... Thats how it is in my house - no one else is gonna cook for me, so I gotta do it myself.

yup its the same way for me...some of the time my grandmother will cook for me, but i had no choice but to learn how to cook, especially since i eat different foods then the people eating in my house:tongue:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

the way to a persons heart is through their stomach. I am a superb cook & specialize in italian dishes. I used my special dishes to seduce em. :laugh::laugh:

You must give me a recipe for homemade pasta sauce. I want to learn how to make sauce from SCRATCH! I love cooking Italian food.

I know how to cook and so does my sister. Growing up my mom was working by the time we got home from school, so we HAD to learn.

Guest gabo

I really love to cook. the only thing is I hate cooking for just myself. its almost depressing. I like cooking for others.

Originally posted by xxlea

You must give me a recipe for homemade pasta sauce. I want to learn how to make sauce from SCRATCH! I love cooking Italian food.

I know how to cook and so does my sister. Growing up my mom was working by the time we got home from school, so we HAD to learn.

It's very easy to make, so simple just takes forever

Originally posted by xxlea

Get the Sopranos cook book, it gives you great stepbystep instructions on how to make everything, even the complex "sunday gravy"

Guest gabo

It's very easy to make, so simple just takes forever

I grew up on pasta veal cutlets so I basically cook all italian. its all I know right now.

i am 21 now & like some others on here i have been cookin since i was 11....i LOVE to cook & always helped my nonna & mom out even if they didn't need help....

i don't mind cookin for my man, cuz he takes care of me in other ways :tongue:

but i love it when he cooks for me & lets me relax....

It's sunday Sauce.......

that's the #1 problem my friends & i run in to.... My family calls it gravy & we make a year's worth every august...

i think it depends where you are from in italy cuz i have met others that also call it gravy...but either way, it's bangin when it's homemade:D

Originally posted by erica127

that's the #1 problem my friends & i run in to.... My family calls it gravy & we make a year's worth every august...

i think it depends where you are from in italy cuz i have met others that also call it gravy...but either way, it's bangin when it's homemade:D

True off the boat Italians will only call it SAUCE.

Your's Mom's Mom.. right

My MOM and myself are off the boat and our whole family calls it Sauce - Follow?

it's my mom's mom yes & i am not tryin to start a fight or anything, i was just stating a fact like you were...

like i said, it starts many fights wit all of us...

Originally posted by erica127

it's my mom's mom yes & i am not tryin to start a fight or anything, i was just stating a fact like you were...

like i said, it starts many fights wit all of us...

It's a touchy subject for me we don't have to get into this discussion. I just think that the more American-ized Italians call it sauce..............

:D

It's a touchy subject for me we don't have to get into this discussion. I just think that the more American-ized Italians call it sauce..............

:D

i am sorry, it's a very touchy subject for me too cuz it's sumin you have grown up wit all your life & then someone tells you otherwise...