Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Subway Series Part I

god !!! i cant stand the yankees !! and i love when the yankee fans gloat of their record so far... how playing a triple A team a zillion times a season makes them the team to beat cracks me up :laugh:

i'll tell you what, if the yankees were in the nl west, they would be lucky to make the playoffs. thanks....had to vent.

:)

Originally posted by kaysersoze

how playing a triple A team a zillion times a season makes them the team to beat cracks me up :laugh:

Last time I checked, all of the teams they're playing on the schedule are considered Major League teams.

:idea:

Originally posted by Codica3

Last time I checked, all of the teams they're playing on the schedule are considered Major League teams.

:idea:

the devil rays are a triple A team. do you know steinbrenner was bitching this year that the yankees got a tougher schedule than the red sox. where was he when the red sox played much tougher opponents in interleague play????

yankees are a bunch of pampered, over-hyped, over paid primadonnas. its a fact.

buying up all the best players in the damn league just coz u got deeper pockets doesnt make u great..makes u a financial bully. thats why the yankee haters have a field day when the yanks choke.

it sure was nice to see the Angels manhandle the over pais 'stars' last year.

peace :cool:

:)