Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "official" Menage Review

klubveteran

THE "OFFICIAL" MENAGE REVIEW

SATURDAY NIGHT I ROLL UP TO MENAGE POSSE DEEP WONDERING IF WE CAN GET TAKEN CARE OF WITH ALL THE PEOPLE I SHOWED UP WITH.

THE DOOR WAS A ZOO. PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE FRONT ROPES PUSHING AND SHOVING. SO I GET ON MY MOBILE PAGER AND HIT GEORGEACASTA2 WITH AN INSTANT MESSAGE FOR A LITTLE HELP. HE CAME OUT QUICK AS LIGHTNING. TOOK CARE OF ALL OF US.

WE ZOOM STRAIGHT TO THE VIP AND THE CHAMPAGNE WAS FLOWING. I GOT A TASTE OF GA2'S BLING BLING LIFESTYLE. I CAN GET USED TO THAT. NEXT THING I KNOW THIS GUY IN A TUX SHOWS UP WITH ESCARGO. I WAS LIKE NO WAY.

SHOWANDA WAS IN HOUSE LOOKING SO FLY SHE WAS WITH SOME OTHER FINE GIRLS. NICE MEETING YOU. MALCOM WAS COOL BUT DIDNT SAY MUCH

HIP HOP IS BACK! THANKS TO GA2 AND HIS PROMOTING CREW. THANKS

Report this post to a moderator | IP

Originally posted by klubveteran

SATURDAY NIGHT I ROLL UP TO MENAGE POSSE DEEP WONDERING IF WE CAN GET TAKEN CARE OF WITH ALL THE PEOPLE I SHOWED UP WITH.

THE DOOR WAS A ZOO. PEOPLE ALL AROUND THE FRONT ROPES PUSHING AND SHOVING. SO I GET ON MY MOBILE PAGER AND HIT GEORGEACASTA2 WITH AN INSTANT MESSAGE FOR A LITTLE HELP. HE CAME OUT QUICK AS LIGHTNING. TOOK CARE OF ALL OF US.

WE ZOOM STRAIGHT TO THE VIP AND THE CHAMPAGNE WAS FLOWING. I GOT A TASTE OF GA2'S BLING BLING LIFESTYLE. I CAN GET USED TO THAT. NEXT THING I KNOW THIS GUY IN A TUX SHOWS UP WITH ESCARGO. I WAS LIKE NO WAY.

SHOWANDA WAS IN HOUSE LOOKING SO FLY SHE WAS WITH SOME OTHER FINE GIRLS. NICE MEETING YOU. MALCOM WAS COOL BUT DIDNT SAY MUCH

LMAO! :laugh:

Me and my crew roll in strapped with cheese in our pockets and fashionable bullet proof vests on. Ga2 calls me up on my celly, he has some hookers waiting for me and my crew in VIP. After the club closes ga2 announced that there was going to be an after party, he called the cops, had us all arrested and announced the after party was going to be in Miami beach jail. woot woot :party: :party: the crowd went crazy. Most of us already had 2 offenses and were possibly looking at a really long run in jail if we were caught. We couldn't have been happier about it :party: Ga2 is a pomoter that goes above and beyond the call of duty. Getting us all arrrested at the end of the night was just the icing on the cake :aright:

thanks for everything ga2.

mini cp ghetto crew was in full effect.

nice hanging with the usual suspects. showanda, redbaron, nightstar, klubvetran.

I thought you were sleeping!!! Ok that is soooo wrong! You're in trouble mister!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the party. We are tryingn to do something different out here. We are all about the vibe. Thanks for your support

Menage sounds like an off the chain place.. I'll be there next weekend with my posse

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the party. We are tryingn to do something different out here. We are all about the vibe. Thanks for your support

U never holla'd back @ my 2-way dawg:mad:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Oh no u have Klubvet fever:eek: That's all we need now...another wigga who just has to show every-1 his bootay:rolleyes:

:moon: :moon:

let's not talk about butt cheeks here missy... please refer to previous PM ..

:laugh:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I thought you were sleeping!!! Ok that is soooo wrong! You're in trouble mister!!!!!:mad:

well thats what i told YOU guys that i was going to bed early that night. but i just didnt think that i could take care of u guys too. but ga2 came through though. i was impressed. maybe this week

well thats what i told YOU guys that i was going to bed early that night. but i just didnt think that i could take care of u guys too. but ga2 came through though. i was impressed. maybe this week

Bitch I didn't want to go to Menage...have you lost your mind!!!! I'll PM ya.... you liar! Wrong I tell you!!!! SOOOOOOOO Wrong!

Thats it, I'm not hooking you up with that chick from Playboy Alejandra Gutierrez! Toni knows her and I was gonna introduce!!!! Te jodiste...where's Ralph!