Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trainwrecks You've Ever Heard...

jona7

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all time favorite was the first Y100 radio broadcast from Level with ariel baund and acosta....they come live on the air right as ariel is mixing a song...just as the radio dude says "we are live at Level.." you hear the worst f'n trainwreck... it sounded like a samba song...except that wasnt no samba song...

Guest saleen351

og trainwrecking dark beat at spin...

not the worst, but since it's his track it just makes it a whole lot worse....

second...well...its my own trainwreck.

i got a chance to spin at Exile...which became the Beach club and now something else...anyway..they had these real shitty stanton turntables and for some reason you couldnt control the monitor in the booth?..needless to say..it was a DJ nightmare...i remember throwing out one hell of a trainwreck...thank god there was 2 people in the place

Paul Oakenfold during I think was Mecca... he trainwrecked a couple of times that I can remember and the pookieheads next to our crew got their roll totally killed when that happened.... they were complaining LOL

WELL, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A GOOD TRAIN WRECK TO HUMBLE A DJ!! WAS WONDERING HOW BADLY THAT TRAIN WRECK CAME OFF JONA7?? THANKS FOR WATCHING!! FYI ... LOOK FOR US COMMING TO YOU SOON AS "NO COVER" .. THE NEW SHOW WILL BE BROADCAST FROM DIFFERENT CLUBS ACROSS THE U.S. AND THE WORLD WEEKLY. AS YOU HAVE SEEN ON OUR FRIDAY SHOW WE WILL CONTINUE TO BRING YOU THE BADDEST DJS FROM ACROSS THE PLANET.. NOT BAD MEANING TRAINWRECK BAD, BUT BAD MEANING GOOD.. YOU CAN SEE THE SHOW FRIDAYS FROM 8-10 est ON THE MUN2 NETWORK..

THE FILMING OF THE PILOT WILL BE @ CROBAR JUNE 28 SO CHECK US OUT.. tHANKS FOR THE SHAMLEES PLUG... ITS NOT SO BAD BEING LISTED UP HERE WITH OAKIE AND PVD.. :D

Originally posted by tranzwhore

hey she's just stating the facts...i mean if you gotta gut, don't wear a cut off.

crossbonesgif.gif

i know. i'm sure there are a bunch of girls with awesome bodies wanting to be on that show, why can't they get some better looking girls? and i'm a he not a she...

i think that at one point or another, as a dj, you must've had a trainwreck.

it sucks.

thats why practicing is as important as learning your tunes.

if i've ever fucked up, it was because of technical difficulties, too much bass making the booth vibrate or people jumping around the stage, shitty turntables or shitty needles.

oh yeah..

keep your records and cd's clean so thy don't skip.

technical difficulties aren't always the case though. there are some resident dj's out there, i'm not going to mention any names, [cough cough.... cedric @ crobar...cough cough] that can't mix if their life depended on it. and last time i checked, crobar is pretty much top notch as far as equipment and setup are concerned.