Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rough sex

tommyarmani

As of lately, My girlfreind has been into very rough sex wich includes

1) Hair pulling

2) pushing of the face, even putting pillows over it & ordering her "dont look at me"

3) pinning her down

4) dirty talk, even including saying "i hate you, you little fucking whore"

Sometimes she even tries to "escape" & says "No, no, let me go.." (sort of role playing)

Does this mean she has rape obessions or something like that?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I don't think too many women actually think about rape as a turn on. I know I have read some stories about play-role rape happening. But they know it's going to happen. I can't think of a single woman that dreams of being savagely raped by a bunch of crackheads in the ghetto.

Pretty much what runner said. And knowing that it is in a safe environment with someone they can/should trust makes it seem a little less harsh, even though the things you may be doing or saying are harsh

1) Hair pulling

2) pushing of the face, even putting pillows over it & ordering her "dont look at me"

3) pinning her down

Sometimes she even tries to "escape" & says "No, no, let me go.." (sort of role playing)

I also like that...:tongue: and no it doesn't mean that I have a rape obsession lol it just means that I like to be dominated, I guess it's like a fetish, some people like feet, some people like to sleep with animals...WE LIKE ROUGH SEX! ;)lol

1) Hair pulling

3) pinning her down

lol...no.

I was a point point too where I tended to want it rougher than usual....but that faded. I went through the whole D/S situation and realized it wasn't my cup of tea. Now....even tho parts of the ride may be rough, in general it's smooth sailing.

So, to summarize, It's a Phase.

Originally posted by sexxyme

I also like that...:tongue: and no it doesn't mean that I have a rape obsession lol it just means that I like to be dominated, I guess it's like a fetish, some people like feet, some people like to sleep with animals...WE LIKE ROUGH SEX! ;)lol

Right. Dominance and rape, althought it may not seem like it, are two completely different things.