Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jon Norris (MTV VJ)

yeah i've seen him, doesn't he have a big gap like madonna. i mean if u have the money to get that shit taken care of..why not do it. madonna is known for that gap..among other things, but he should really get that taken care of before he gets let go

------------------

"You're only young once and if you work it right, once is enough"

"A dirty book gathers no dust"

"Often fame is a matter of dying at the right time"

"Hollywood drink-Marriage on the rocks"

"Don't look before you leap, it'll ruin the surprise"

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I hear ya on that one...wassup with his hair and is that real???

norris_bg.jpg

that must be a pic from last year. he has a full set of hair and it is combed one way across his whole head with the other part going the other way. looks like he is trying to be cool but it is just not working.

cwm25.gif

Originally posted by lukeyblueyez:

cwm25.gif

I know...thats the hairstyle i was talking about...unfortunately, couldnt find a pic of it!!!!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

cwm31.gif I literally see the guy nearly everyday where I get lunch (Hale & Hearty) acrossed from Bryant Park...one time he was directly in front of me in line...I have never seen such fucked up hair b4 in my life...the color was an ugly purple bubble yum like color...he is always rude and demanding with the poor register girl...she makes a comment everytime to whoever's next in line. Up close I noticed he has a mad receding hairline and keeps the front long to cover the area. cwm6.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Archived