Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Tainwrecks You've ever heard...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. . . I've heard soooo many it's reeeeediculous. . . hmm, might have to say when I heard the lyrics from that "shake that thing" song going at the same time as a Nas song lyrics, beats not even close, both same volume. . . so many places on the shore are a trainwreck waiting to happen though. Beatmatching it seems is a tough thing. . .I'm happy at this point if the lyrics don't overlap each other from song to song.

Originally posted by jona7

Hey i read this in another messageboard and i wondered what you guys think is the worst trainwreck or set you've ever heard...

Mark Amatucci/Exit Nightclub/White Room/2002. Every song was wrecked into the next

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Every DJ I ever heard at Harry's roadhouse in asbury park. . . especially dj matrix. . .

not for long though, rumor has it a big time player could be there every weekend all summer

is this place really open til 5 on the weekends

Originally posted by dancerbar

not for long though, rumor has it a big time player could be there every weekend all summer

Open till 5? Hells no. . . never been there past 1, but never heard anythign about that. . .place dies at 1, would be dumb to have it open then. it opens at 5 pm maybe. . .thats about it

Originally posted by dancerbar

ya i heard about this like 2 months ago. pull the trigger already and make it happen

Originally posted by pipdaddy

ya i heard about this like 2 months ago. pull the trigger already and make it happen

listen i just got back to the point where i can talk to the ringleader of that crew in a civilized manner, give me some time here hoss, i have a meeting about it tomorrow night