Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Worst Trainwrecks You've ever heard...

jona7

Guest jroo

besides my own??

who was that guy at buzz that smiled and cheered after he did it? fuck, i cant remember. i wanted to say statoshi tomi, but that cant be right. i know kuro remembers

Originally posted by jroo

besides my own??

who was that guy at buzz that smiled and cheered after he did it? fuck, i cant remember. i wanted to say statoshi tomi, but that cant be right. i know kuro remembers

i think it was anthony pappa at the pre-wmc party last year. dave ralph als had 2 massive trainwrecks one time he opened up for a 3hr DH set. he just smiled, i guess either his record was not clean or something was wrong with the decks, i dunno, because he had already mixed in the track and then all of a sudden BOOM, B-DOOM, BOOM!!

sasha and digweed at wmc this year. sasha its normal, but when digweed trainwrecked :eek:

apparently they were having issues with the equipment at space during the conference because DT and PvD also tranwrecked on their nights.

Originally posted by vicman

sasha and digweed at wmc this year. sasha its normal, but when digweed trainwrecked :eek:

apparently they were having issues with the equipment at space during the conference because DT and PvD also tranwrecked on their nights.

I remember Diggers' trainwreck... OMG! We are talking amtrak derailment.

DT & PvD experienced skips at Space but nothing too crazy. At Ultra PvD was spinning a cd into his set and it skipped... oh man, he threw his hands up in the air. It 'caused a major riff in his set. It took him a while to recover but he never regained the vibe.

Originally posted by axe

DT does not trainwreck :D

I would have to Say that DT is the worst I have ever heard. It was definitly equipment problems because we were actually counting the amount of times he trainwrecked. It was something like 7 or 9 times in one night. And of course he had to shut the music off and explain what happened.

boy george wreckd at buzz bigtime, also i cn remember doc martin and a bunch of us booing him lol. oh and pvd is the king of train wrecks, ive only heard him a couple of times when he didnt train wreck a couple of songs a night. Maybe hes just lazy.

one of the worst i have ever heard was frankie bones at a rave in like 92 or 93. he fucked up so bad that everyone (TONS of people) stopped dancing and just looked around.

frankie actually got on the mic and apologized for it...and said "it happens to everyone".

Guest jroo
Originally posted by djbuster

one of the worst i have ever heard was frankie bones at a rave in like 92 or 93. he fucked up so bad that everyone (TONS of people) stopped dancing and just looked around.

frankie actually got on the mic and apologized for it...and said "it happens to everyone".

ahhahaha, but nothing bad happens at a rave, man. nothing.