its so freakin' hot outside....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jroo

*insert joke about huge purse here*

Some of us actually have to take work home so that bag is to carry all that stuff in. I also ride the subway so it holds my disc man so I don't have to listen to some scary guy trying to ask me out.

I didn't have time to leave work and drop that stuff off and then change into shorts. Some of us don't have that luxury :tongue::rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

The AC in my car has been going in and out at random times. Of course, this morning, it decided to cut off for the whole hour of my commute. I was miserable. I should've put the top down, but I didn't want the wind to mess up my hair. :rolleyes:

So you had good hair - but you were sweaty and nasty? Way to go! :aright:

:isok:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Some of us actually have to take work home so that bag is to carry all that stuff in. I also ride the subway so it holds my disc man so I don't have to listen to some scary guy trying to ask me out.

I didn't have time to leave work and drop that stuff off and then change into shorts. Some of us don't have that luxury :tongue::rolleyes:

what are you talking about chaning into shorts?? that's how i went into work. :tongue:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

The AC in my car has been going in and out at random times. Of course, this morning, it decided to cut off for the whole hour of my commute. I was miserable. I should've put the top down, but I didn't want the wind to mess up my hair. :rolleyes:

dude, a lot of poeple dont know this, but trust me it works. put your temp thing on all the way cold, no ac, and put it on defrost. all on your front windshield. trust me, try it. oh and put it on recirc. not the fresh air one.

dude, a lot of poeple dont know this, but trust me it works. put your temp thing on all the way cold, no ac, and put it on defrost. all on your front windshield. trust me, try it. oh and put it on recirc. not the fresh air one.

That worked in my car that one night you showed me. But it wasn't near as hot either. Once it gets so hot that your rectum is sweating, the defroster trick won't really work.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

That's TWO people that agree with me. This is the most amount of people in agreement with since contemplated suicide.

i hate the heat too, but i have to agree with vic also. summer has its benifits. i like it hot, but i like it breezy

i hate the heat too, but i have to agree with vic also. summer has its benifits. i like it hot, but i like it breezy

Hawaii heat - I can deal with that place.

It maybe 85 year round but it's got a constant breeze. No AC NEwhere in the state - But when all you wear is flops and surf shorts, you don't really need AC.

It maybe 85 year round but it's got a constant breeze. No AC NEwhere in the state - But when all you wear is flops and surf shorts, you don't really need AC.

uh, how about if you actually have to work and wear pants and shoes? since your military, if you had to be in uniform or combat gear, how happy would you be?

uh, how about if you actually have to work and wear pants and shoes? since your military, if you had to be in uniform or combat gear, how happy would you be?

Originally posted by vicman

Actually DUMB ASS I was stationed there. For two years.

And I had to wear all that combat gear and shit. And Pohakuloa Training Area in full fucking battle-rattle and no shower in 5 days is still better than the swamp ass weather of this place or the dry ass desert heat of the rolling sands of Arabia.

Actually DUMB ASS I was stationed there. For two years.

And I had to wear all that combat gear and shit. And Pohakuloa Training Area in full fucking battle-rattle and no shower in 5 days is still better than the swamp ass weather of this place or the dry ass desert heat of the rolling sands of Arabia.

and you loved it? it doesnt make sense. you complain about muggy humid weather in DC of all places and then your all crazy about the warm, humid, muggy weather of Hawaii? unless you really like to not shower for 5 days at a time. i dunno, it might turn u on. :confused: