Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Screen on the Green

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm down. We need doobage and Larry.

Speaking of Larry - I work with him now.

No shit. A new guy in the office Larry DaLawrence. I almost fucking lost it. I always thought that larry was short for lawerence, but not this guy. He is Larry da larry.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:bump:

is anyone still interested in checking out Screen on the Green next week for 2001: A Space Odessey?

I went last night for Jailhouse Rock. It was really cool and we had nice weather for it.

I'm definitely going and I think kken is in as well. Let me know! Its next Monday :)

i'll go. i went the first week and enjoyed it.

Originally posted by kken

i'll bring some finger food and maybe bottle of wine... i have a camping chair but wouldn't it just be better to be chilled on blankets?

depends if you get a good spot. you might not have a lot of space to lay down your entire 100kg frame kken, which menas you might have to sit throughout the movie.

i can bring snacks and other shit, i dont have a blankey that i wouldnt mid getting dirty nor do i have folding chairs, but i can bring in some food.

I can bring a blanket or two. Yesterday I picked up sandwiches at subway and took them over.

Oh... bring bug spray. I wonder if I can bring a cintronella (sp?) candle....

I saw people drinking wine! :mad:

how about beer? a keg? some booze?

Originally posted by vicman

depends if you get a good spot. you might not have a lot of space to lay down your entire 100kg frame kken, which menas you might have to sit throughout the movie.

i can bring snacks and other shit, i dont have a blankey that i wouldnt mid getting dirty nor do i have folding chairs, but i can bring in some food.

I can be down on the Mall pretty early. The movie last night started around 8:45 pm - we got there at 7:00 pm but I can do earlier if you guys want to chill for a while.

I can be down on the Mall pretty early. The movie last night started around 8:45 pm - we got there at 7:00 pm but I can do earlier if you guys want to chill for a while.

i think 7 is fine with me. i'll need time to change and head down to the mall. i'll get there earlier if i can make it down earlier, i'll bring some chips and salsa and that sort of stuff.