Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny Pick Up Lines

nomembername

my favs:

"did *you* just touch my ass?"

"did YOU invite all those people?? i thought it was going to be just the two of us??" then an obviously fake, playful pout face

those are total winners. gotta match your character though, otherwise they work SHIT. payful and cocky is the way to go :)

Originally posted by elementx

Nice Shoes... WANNA FUCK?:licker:

Is your father a Boxer. Cause your a real knockout. :rolleyes:

Do you believe in love at first site. Or would you like me to walk by again...

:rolleyes:

sad but I have heard these:rolleyes: :laugh: fucken cornballs . . .:blown:

Originally posted by fierydesire

refer to thread in bump forum abt central a/c I asked u if u used to chill in bay ridge cause u look familiar ;):tongue::laugh:

Not to be rude... But that sounds like one of them funny/corny pick up lines that you typed in the bump forum... :laugh:;)

I replied over on that thread...

"If I could rearrange the alphabets I'd put "u" and "I" together"

"Your daddy must have been an astrologist, cuz I can see the stars in your eyes"

"Nice shoes, wanna fuck?"

"Hey baby, how bout you come sit on my lap and we can talk about whatever pops up"

"I'd like to name a multiple orgasm after you"

"Miss, If you've lost your virginity, can I have the box it came in?"

wanna play pinnocchio.

you sit on my face and I tell lies

Classic:

Guy: wanna get pizza and fuck?

girl: No

Guy: what you don't like pizza?

GUY SAYS TO GIRL.....(looking down at his crotch)

"well its not gonna suck itself"

:idea:

Originally posted by tastey

my favs:

"did *you* just touch my ass?"

"did YOU invite all those people?? i thought it was going to be just the two of us??" then an obviously fake, playful pout face

those are total winners. gotta match your character though, otherwise they work SHIT. payful and cocky is the way to go :)

THOSE ARE THE WORST FUCKING LINES I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE

I don't use pickup lines. I just offer a peice of gum. The girls love it because it shows u care and are willing to give them things. Then u make a joke and your golden. I used to pick up girls in clubs and take them home within 30 min. with that move.

<sigh> memories...

Evan

I hope nobody really uses any of these lines in a real attempt to pick bitches (I mean women) up...I just think they are mad funny/cheesy. For instance:

Why don't we go behind a rock and get a little boulder!

or

Do you have rubbers at your house or should I pull out?

i use all the lines i posted...

another good one is this:

walk over with an *empty* glass. say "hey, i bought you a drink...", wait for her reaction but NOT for her to respond verbally, then say "...but i already drank it ;)! it´s your turn now, i´ll have a gin tonic..."

the reactions to this are just too funny. especially when the girls are hot and used to guys kissing their asses it´s GOLDEN!

you will often get something like "haaaaaa, thats a good one, you use that often?". you playfully say "baby, i´m not in it for the girls, i´m in it for the DRINKS ;)! but hey, i know a way we´d BOTH get some free drinks. are you game?"

THEN... and this is really the shit, you brief her about what you are going to do. you are going to introduce her to some lamer guy (that none of you knows) thats sitting in the club/bar.

you are going to tell him that she wanted to meet the guy the whole evening but didn´t have the guts to approach. she talks for a minute and then tells the guy she is "thirsty". guy, thinking he´ll get pussy, will order drinks. for ME AND HER so she "demands" (in a friendly girly type way of course ;) ).

then, after the drinks come, you´ll come in again and tell her you HAVE to to introduce her to someone. she will tell the guy she´ll be right back. you and the girl go with your FREE drinks :laugh:

i invented this whole thing when i tried to figure out how to get drinks for free in clubs. it fuckin works almost every time. it is sooooo smooth and the girl will go back to all her friends and BRAG about the COOL and CRAZY guy she just met. from there it´s REALLY not a big step to lay her. also, you get FREE DRINKS haha ;)!

so, that is one of my MONEY routines.

bbboooom, now post some of YOUR stuff. IF you have some game and do not only talk shit :cool:

Originally posted by Evan

Wouldn't that make u seem cheap?

Evan

no, cause i don´t do it because i have no money. i do it for FUN :)! it´s the CHALLENGE i´m in for. try getting a drink COMPLETELY free in a club!

the girl that will admire you is just a bonus. she can be PART of the fun :)