Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all of yous who were against the war..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

they are "close" to broking a deal whereas Hamas stops attacks.... for 3 months...

in my opinion this has zero to do with political bs... They are not being nice, or any of that shit..

What they do know is, if they piss us off, and bush already said to take them out, that WE HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO DO IT, AND THE MEANS TO DO IT!!!!! WE'LL PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER....

i'm not the biggest bush supporter, but i think in time, his cowboy antics will get the job done...

This is not drama, so dont' move it....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by liquidx

Whats this got to do with the WAR?:rolleyes:

Its a totally different thing here..

Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick

think about the war did for us...

i'll let you figure it out...

Originally posted by saleen351

Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick

think about the war did for us...

i'll let you figure it out...

The war did SH*T for us.. nothing good came out. We just made ourselfs look bad and destroyed diplomacy. No weapons have been found, nothing.. as of now.. nothing but nothing good, just dead american/british soldiers and Iraquies, with Saddam out there doing who knows what, and Bin Ladin doing his other stuff who knows where.

Thats what it did for us..

As of US trying for the Middle East peace thing... I dont really see anything coming out from it... but who knows..

Originally posted by saleen351

What they do know is, if they piss us off, and bush already said to take them out, that WE HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO DO IT, AND THE MEANS TO DO IT!!!!! WE'LL PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER....

there is no way we will attack palestinians!!

all we are doing is helping with the peace plan

and selling weapons to israel on the side..:)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

of course....if Clinton couldnt do it...nobody can:rolleyes:

IF they can get hamas to stop attacks it might work, but

there a several other militant group that will continue to disrupt the cause..

id be just as surprised if they get it done... arafat could have ended this years ago, but hes a dumbass

No weapons have been found, nothing.. as of now.. nothing but nothing good, just dead american/british soldiers and Iraquies, with Saddam out there doing who knows what, and Bin Ladin doing his other stuff who knows where.

btw, they moved the weapons to Syria before the war AND, even if they don't find any, the mass graves were more than enough to justify getting Saddam out.

Originally posted by absolutv

IF they can get hamas to stop attacks it might work, but

there a several other militant group that will continue to disrupt the cause..

id be just as surprised if they get it done... arafat could have ended this years ago, but hes a dumbass

:aright:

nothing good came out

according to human rights watch, "more than 250,000 people were murdered or detained by the government of saddam hussein."

according to newsweek magazine (not exactly a tool of republican propagandists), allied forces discovered a terrorist camp at salman pak with a passenger jet fuselage that was used to provide hijack training for islamic militants.

also, about 120 members of the ansar al-islam terrorist group were killed at a base in khurmal, where ricin was being produced.

finally, the magazine ran a story about how, on june 4, american soldiers seized a truck near kirkuk which was carrying 1,183 gold ingots. on may 23 and 25, us troops captured other trucks trying to leave iraq with gold. so far, approximately 4,100 gold bars (with a "street value" of $700 million to $1 billion) have been recovered, in addition to $950 million in cash (which was hidden in or near baathist homes). it seems like that "oil for food" program imposed by the un wasn't working too well for average iraqi citizens.

so, basically, the iraqi people (and the rest of the world) would have been better off if saddam was still in power?

yeah, right.

i've got serious reservations about this nation's foreign policy, but, even so, i can see that a lot of good came out of the war.

time to move this thread to current events?

The war did SH*T for us.. nothing good came out. We just made ourselfs look bad and destroyed diplomacy. No weapons have been found, nothing.. as of now.. nothing but nothing good, just dead american/british soldiers and Iraquies, with Saddam out there doing who knows what, and Bin Ladin doing his other stuff who knows where.

Thats what it did for us..

As of US trying for the Middle East peace thing... I dont really see anything coming out from it... but who knows..

I agree .. I'll be very curious to see how much, real information comes out of current Intellegence Hearings.

and before the bullshit rhetoric resurfaces again. disagreeing with our participation in the war. has absolutely nothing to do with being anti-american and/or not supporting our troops. it is opinion we would should be respected, just much as that of someone who favored our participation.

the debate on the merits of are actions, will continue to be a never ending debate with NO clear winner on either side.

p.s. I Love Maze On Friday's :D

Originally posted by guyman1966

btw, they moved the weapons to Syria before the war AND, even if they don't find any, the mass graves were more than enough to justify getting Saddam out.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.. then from Syria to Iran and so forth and so forth. PLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAASE!!!

There was no justification .. tahts why Blair is in deep crap now, so will Bush soon.

There was no justification

yeah, none whatsoever.

those two "mobile bioweapon factory" trucks seized by allied troops were examples of middle-eastern agricultural innovation. every peace-loving nation should have such unmarked, self-contained semi-traillers for rapidly manufacturing exotic fertilizers at night. the fact that the truck trailers had been carefully scrubbed of all residue before being captured simply shows how caring and meticulous iraqi fertilizer technicians are in their work.

the dangerously high radiation levels at the al-tuwaitha nuclear facilities near najaf were the result of peaceful research that ended two decades ago, not more recent (and prohibited) weapons development. the iraqi governemnt lovingly maintained those nuclear facilities for twenty years, making it look like they were still in operation, as an elaborate "living history" program - complete with colorful actors posing as scientists - for the benefit of school kids.

all of those so-called mass grave sites are the final resting places of iraqis who tortured themselves to death in the desert (where windblown sand eventually covered their bodies) in order to protest voting irregularities in the florida presidential election.

can someone please, please, please move this thread to current events now?

okay, i give up. i'm going to the club life opening.

The war did SH*T for us.. nothing good came out. We just made ourselfs look bad and destroyed diplomacy. No weapons have been found, nothing.. as of now.. nothing but nothing good, just dead american/british soldiers

you need to read the news :idea:

CIA Unearths Evidence of Iraqi Nuke Program

The CIA has the critical parts of a key piece of Iraqi nuclear technology - parts needed to develop a bomb program - that were dug up in a Baghdad backyard, CNN reports. :eek:

You know what? Sure we didn't find much evidence of WMDs, but that fucker had it coming anyway. One less mad dictator in the world.

By default or by proxy, the United States of America is the sole superpower of the world. I suggest we use this power. With the strength of our armed forces, we can in theory enforce a global peace if necessary, a "pax americana", if you will.

In other words, *don't fuck with us*!

Iran, Syria, France, you're next!

:laugh:

this will never end with the "eye for eye" philosophy

'Islamic militants agreed to halt attacks on Israelis for three months, Palestinian negotiators said Wednesday. But the tenuous deal was immediately undercut by an Israeli airstrike and Hamas threats of revenge.'

same stuff happening in kashmir

Originally posted by saintjohn

yeah, none whatsoever.

those two "mobile bioweapon factory" trucks seized by allied troops were examples of middle-eastern agricultural innovation. every peace-loving nation should have such unmarked, self-contained semi-traillers for rapidly manufacturing exotic fertilizers at night. the fact that the truck trailers had been carefully scrubbed of all residue before being captured simply shows how caring and meticulous iraqi fertilizer technicians are in their work.

the dangerously high radiation levels at the al-tuwaitha nuclear facilities near najaf were the result of peaceful research that ended two decades ago, not more recent (and prohibited) weapons development. the iraqi governemnt lovingly maintained those nuclear facilities for twenty years, making it look like they were still in operation, as an elaborate "living history" program - complete with colorful actors posing as scientists - for the benefit of school kids.

all of those so-called mass grave sites are the final resting places of iraqis who tortured themselves to death in the desert (where windblown sand eventually covered their bodies) in order to protest voting irregularities in the florida presidential election.

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::aright:

Edukassion? Economy what? Osama who? Boom! Boom! Boom! Who's your daddy? Don't mess with Texas baby!

Hard Evidence Of Iraq's Nuclear Power

steveboxedlarge.jpg

EL HOMBRE NUCLEAR ACTION FIGURE found recently in full stock at a Baghdad toy store

by Kenner

:eek::confused::rolleyes::tongue:;):D

You're not the only one with mixed emoticons...;)