Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once Again I Have To Mention Sexy At The Roxy

Guest bklyn4life

Guest bklyn4life

DO US ALL A FAVOR BRING THIS PARTY BACK!!!

FRIDAYS ARE BEGINING TO SUX IN THE CITY DO US ALL A FAVOR BRING SEXY AT THE ROXY BACK FOR AT LEAST THE MONTH OF AUGUST!!! PLEASE!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME ????? :D:party: :party:

im with you, there was alot of great guys playing there along with Vicious, Bugout, international talent every so often with Mike Bindra, and so forth. A-Luv and Bobby Goodrich were nothing short of being great to their patrons.

Class acts, great dj's, i have to admit, it's a party i miss. :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

its amazing how ppl started to complain about it so much while it was still goin on, and now that its gone everyone misses it. i personally never gave up on roxy fridays, i always kept goin back up until the end and always loved it. and i do miss it, i miss the ppl, the stage crew :aright: and of course the vip cards

It shall be missed :(

But I ran into bobby the other day and good news there is a plan in the works for something new possiably at Roxy :)

Maybe i may have to bust out the old CP STAGE CREW SHIRTS and head it up with everyone :)

Soooooooo many great nights at Roxy....and so many fukin hotties :D

you know its funny... all of you people are complaining about it not being there.. but how many of you would actually pay if you went.. you all complained bout the roxy cards etc when it was going on.. but how many of you would actually pay week in n week out to actually support the party...

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

you know its funny... all of you people are complaining about it not being there.. but how many of you would actually pay if you went.. you all complained bout the roxy cards etc when it was going on.. but how many of you would actually pay week in n week out to actually support the party...

Did u?

Regardless, theres a lot more to it. Vip cards were something that was granted as a gift. Nobody had them at one point and everybody was paying. How silly do u even have to be to ask CP heads that question? Im sure none of us are cheap here. Not to mention the fact that i would blow well overf 50 dollars on certain nights just on drinks alone. Supporting doesnt = paying. Its a lot more than that. On top of the fact u know how many of my friends i brought that payed everytime? This is how things work. The Vip Cards were granted not because roxy's promotional staff is stupid, rather because they are smart. This is how things work in this industry. Similar to Bartending in a sense. Every bartender is allowed to hook people up with drinks to a certain extent. Thats done becuase they can use their judgement and hook those up, who'll give them a bigger tip. Same principle give one person a Vip pass, He'll go back and tell all his friends how great the place is and bring back 5 people. Shouldn't u know this, werent u a "promoter?"