Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Life Grand Opening Review

cheekeetika

Originally posted by livin42nite

House room, og was rocking it and at one point he passed an old school freestyle song

"Rock it don't stop it...now it rock it don't stop!"

Every-1 went nuts :party:

Both Oscar and Armand really did a great job last night :clap:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sirdickenson

Let me try to get this right. You wore a T-shirt that said "Life" across of it to a grand opening of a club? And you expected to get in? I mean, really, come on!!! If I was the doorman I would have asked you to leave, that you were bringing the club's reputation down on it's first night. Did you also wear jogging pants and beat up Nikes? The only way that I would let you get into the club wearing a "Life" T-shirt was if you were a bartender or the person sweeping the floors, but I take it that don't work there, so the doorman did the right thing. Kudos to the doorman!!! You did your job, especially on opening night.

No, she wore an actual club Life t-shirt given to her by Jimmy T at the CP BBQ, not just a shirt that says Life on it so take it easy there. And she had a jacket over it.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Let me try to get this right. You wore a T-shirt that said "Life" across of it to a grand opening of a club? And you expected to get in? I mean, really, come on!!! If I was the doorman I would have asked you to leave, that you were bringing the club's reputation down on it's first night. Did you also wear jogging pants and beat up Nikes? The only way that I would let you get into the club wearing a "Life" T-shirt was if you were a bartender or the person sweeping the floors, but I take it that don't work there, so the doorman did the right thing. Kudos to the doorman!!! You did your job, especially on opening night.

Excuse me? No I was NOT wearing jogging pants OR sneakers. As a matter of fact, I was wearing a black mini skirt and heels, with a fitted black jacket. The shirt was a baby tee that Jimmy had given me because he knew that I would wear a shirt representing for a club and an industry that I support on many occasions. As anyone that knows me on this board will tell you, ANY time that I go to a club, I dress appropriately. Some wuld even be shocked to see how dressed up I was last night, because I go to a club to DANCE, not to strut around stupidly for ignorant men like you. Get a clue buddy before you open your big fat mouth.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Some wuld even be shocked to see how dressed up I was last night, because I go to a club to DANCE, not to strut around stupidly for ignorant men like you.

So basically, for the norm, you don't dress up? Again, you probably didn't fit their "target group" of people that they want inside their club. So again, the doorman did his job by not letting you in. I don't care if the owner gave you the official "Life" t-shirt, your looked below par and the doorman didn't let you in, case closed!! To even think that a tshirt would actually get you into the club is rather amusing, especially to a grand opening with all sorts of industry people there. Opening night is the chance for the club to be exclusive and only allow those dressed appropriately inside to rub elbows with the club industry elite. You didn't fit the mold, don't be angry, I am sure there was many other people that didn't get in either. After the opening, I am pretty sure they will become more lax with there dress code. Hell they might even let you in this time. Sometimes you have lower your standards, but not on opening night. You should have known better.

So basically, for the norm, you don't dress up? Again, you probably didn't fit their "target group" of people that they want inside their club. So again, the doorman did his job by not letting you in. I don't care if the owner gave you the official "Life" t-shirt, your looked below par and the doorman didn't let you in, case closed!! To even think that a tshirt would actually get you into the club is rather amusing, especially to a grand opening with all sorts of industry people there. Opening night is the chance for the club to be exclusive and only allow those dressed appropriately inside to rub elbows with the club industry elite. You didn't fit the mold, don't be angry, I am sure there was many other people that didn't get in either. After the opening, I am pretty sure they will become more lax with there dress code. Hell they might even let you in this time. Sometimes you have lower your standards, but not on opening night. You should have known better.

easy there fresh.. easy

obviously someone has nothing better to do....:rolleyes:

ummmm, yeah....:rolleyes:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Does anyone know who this asshole is? Or who it may be hiding behind a screen name that doenst have enough balls to say something to my face? Look. This is the last time that I wll even bother paying any attention to anyone as ignorant as you, since pretty much anything you have posted thus far is complete nonsense and garbage. If you have ever been to a rel industry exclusive event, you would see that almost everyone there is exteremely casual (READ: t-shirts and jeans, sometimes even sandals) These people don't HAVE to impress people with their expensive clothes, because who they are says it all. I dont profess to be one of these people, nor do I care to be, buy you on the other hand must be one of those people that has a minimal job that goes out and spends all their money on clothes and partying the weekend they get paid and have to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the rest of the week.

Does anyone know who this asshole is? Or who it may be hiding behind a screen name that doenst have enough balls to say something to my face? Look. This is the last time that I wll even bother paying any attention to anyone as ignorant as you, since pretty much anything you have posted thus far is complete nonsense and garbage. If you have ever been to a rel industry exclusive event, you would see that almost everyone there is exteremely casual (READ: t-shirts and jeans, sometimes even sandals) These people don't HAVE to impress people with their expensive clothes, because who they are says it all. I dont profess to be one of these people, nor do I care to be, buy you on the other hand must be one of those people that has a minimal job that goes out and spends all their money on clothes and partying the weekend they get paid and have to eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the rest of the week.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sirdickenson just got :blown:

:jawdrop::aright:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by livin42nite

By the way brownie, maybe its cause u never did talk to him privately like he wanted. Read here for more info

*LMFAO* You know, I never finished reading that thread.....well, if sirdickenson really wanted to answer my questions privately, all he had to do was send a PM, it AINT that freakin hard.

Personally, I think he's a fake.

Originally posted by rcrespo

I was there.

OG indeed rocked the house .. that salsa track was a bomb!

I had a great time and I can see myself going there on wednesdays on a regular basis. It's 5 minutes from home! :)

It seemed like the who's who of Miami's nightlife industry last night everyone was well represented.

I can't wait to see dan's and sunnyhost's pictures.

I'm not loving myself at work right now but everything that matters to you is worth a little sacrifice.

Congrats to everyone involved. It was a great night out.

themrs and i werent there so u have to hold back on the whos who part...but glad u guys had a good time....u didnt happen to get the name of that salsa track huh????

damn, how the heck do you guys post sooo early!!!:eek:

true cp pioneers!!!!

anyway, get to life around 12, place has a crowd around the front door..... some girlfriends were meeting up with there, happend to know the door girl " barbie" and so after like 15 long, hot , humid, minutes, she let is in!!!;)I also came to find out that i was also on the guestlist courtesey of senor BIZ:D place was soooo happening last nite!!! The vibe was untouchable, it baically felt like everyone knew everyone, which made it feel like a get together!!!:D

i know i shouldnt say this, but it felt like space 34 taking over downtown!!!! Bartenders, djs, regulars, doorpeeps etcc....

it was cool to actaully be able to hang out with them off duty!!! But space celebs werent the only ones in the hizouse... i saw stryke, some crobar staff:eek: , and mad industry types!!1

unfortunately i had to force myself to leave around 3am cuz i had to be in court this morning for a stupid ticket!!!:mad:

the decor is KILLER, cant wait to go back!!!

see ya at Pearl, asshole! :blown: