Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To: NY'rs From: Jerzee peeps - subject Club Exit

We went to Exit 2 Saturdays ago expecting to hear that thump thump thump and upon entering they were playing latin, merengue, hip hop and reggae (got to admit though, the dj was on point). Is it ever coming back to a "club music" format? Did something happen there? Where is the new "hot" spot (like Factory used to be)?

We're skipping the shore this week and going to the city. ...and by "hot" spot, we mean a big club....not a lounge. There are so many clubs in city and Factory used to be our favorite spot. Any real help (not wisecracks) is appreciated. Thanks,

HSP

Friday, June 27th...what da @#*!

www.hotspotpromos.com/contest

:cool:

i dont go to clubs, so i dont really know how much help this is gonna be .. sorry... wish i could help out more.. but maybe Arc? th old vinyl. i hear its prettty hot. if u come down tonight carl cox is at centro fly and there is a partie at club shelter. good luck

Originally posted by nomembername

Drive to Atlantic City; what more can you ask for:

Gambling

Drinking

Cheap, dirty hookers

Bars/clubs

Lots of massage parlors (Happy Endings w/ SARS)

sounds good:rolleyes: :blown:

youd be better off at Drink trust me... or even better theres a new hot spot called Suave... its on Port Richomnd ave. Pm me for directions...

The city nightclub in the city is dead till the fall.Most of the top dj in the city go to the hamtons or jersey shore weekends.If you want to party in the city week dasy and friday the city is happening not sat.For after hours friday arc or sat factory or sunday night cheetah.The city night club heats up in the fall 2003 till winter and next year 2004.The city noightclubs on sat night is dead cause most peoplegoway or hamtons or jersey thats where the party at.BUt lately jersey shore party are better hamtons.VIcious is at Djais this sunday night im going.Peace.

Wow...we're really impressed. Just got back home and got mostly SERIOUS answers. Since this is a board for clubbers (and not the normal hicks), we respect and appreciate all opinions. Our boy Tony Tee is doing a spot for an hour at GO and just in case it sucks after..... we wanted some backup plans. Thanks peeps!

See some ya'll at DJais Sunday for Johnny Vicious(used to work at Stingrays - remember that place! - and he tore it up on a few occasions. Haven't heard him since then). Hopefully by Monday we'll have some nice bikini pics online for ya!

HSP

Originally posted by hotspotpromos

See some ya'll at DJais Sunday for Johnny Vicious(used to work at Stingrays - remember that place! - and he tore it up on a few occasions. Haven't heard him since then). Hopefully by Monday we'll have some nice bikini pics online for ya!

HSP

WORD! Vicious spinning anywhere is a good time. He could be at the local VFW and it would be a good time.