Clubplanet Nightlife Community

air drying k

well i just dumped out 1 liq onto a plate to let air dry for when i get home from work tomorrow around 430 or so...i am doing this because my boy just called me and told me this might be a good way to use it and because i have the time to let it dry so i hope this works out well :)

Originally posted by fkornre

well i just dumped out 1 liq onto a plate to let air dry for when i get home from work tomorrow around 430 or so...i am doing this because my boy just called me and told me this might be a good way to use it and because i have the time to let it dry so i hope this works out well :)

you dont have a pot, some water, and a plate;)

One thing with regard to evaporating the solvent that K is in- put it in a place where no dust will settle onto it.

Microwaving K definitely results in chemical reactivity, either of ketamine with ketamine or ketamine with benzalkonium chloride (the antibacterial stuff in pharmaceutical ketamine). No one knows if this makes any difference to the user though- I certainly don't notice any difference.

Originally posted by nmotion

you dont have a pot, some water, and a plate;)

i usually cook my k on an iron but i still have plenty of liqs left...this is my first time letting it air dry so i was just checking it out...i have cooked k many ways and have seen really no difference except the yield which i get more of when i cook it on an iron

Originally posted by drbabybutt

One thing with regard to evaporating the solvent that K is in- put it in a place where no dust will settle onto it.

Microwaving K definitely results in chemical reactivity, either of ketamine with ketamine or ketamine with benzalkonium chloride (the antibacterial stuff in pharmaceutical ketamine). No one knows if this makes any difference to the user though- I certainly don't notice any difference.

got it :aright: thanx

A freind of mine used to cook his k with a hair dryer. He would poor it all on a mirror and just blow dry it with the hair dryer. Supposedly he said you get more out of a lick this way. I have no clue but just thought id share...

Originally posted by lmg

A freind of mine used to cook his k with a hair dryer. He would poor it all on a mirror and just blow dry it with the hair dryer. Supposedly he said you get more out of a lick this way. I have no clue but just thought id share...

thanx for sharing...when u blow dry it it becomes more puffy k than crystal-like when u cook it on an iron or how ever u cook it....i usually get 3 jars from the liqs i was getting...this past weekend i only got 2...these were wierd liqs...no label and they came in huge specimen jars...its was ok stuff but not like the good old days...maybe its just me but i am getting tired of this very week k or having to do a ton in one sniff to get a high...:mad:

Originally posted by fkornre

thanx for sharingthese were wierd liqs...no label and they came in huge specimen jars...

Dude you cooked and sniffed Piss.. I have seen these liqs, its a little k mixed w/ some clear piss, I can't belive you sniffed it...:laugh:

Originally posted by francismhwhite

you want a big flat plate, maybe a piece of glass from a big picture frame. the thinner you can lay it the better the flatter the easier to scrape up. Alot of people say this is the best. Please dont cut it!

i have heard about this way also but i have tried endless ways to cook k and everyway works the same when it comes to strength of the k...i have seen no difference at all by stetching it thin or cooking it thick...all the same