Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland's "The Lunar Sessions" CD release & Sander K 7/5

biznation00

Originally posted by koky

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been waiting for this since I herd about it.I will be more than happy to get this cd on the release party.I will be there. CONGRATS Z TO BIZ AND ROLAND. :aright:

DAM IT I wrote again under my bros nic, sorry but that was me,once again CONGRATS TO LUNAR SESSIONS!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed on the Global Underground site that alot of peepz are ravin' about this one track that Roland drops on the terrace &/or Mainroom that noone has been able to ID for months. Well, for you Global Undergrounders, it's on the Lunar Sessions compilation. It's also unreleased, but I can't give it away just yet... ;)

Hint: it's dark with a thick bassline & a whisper of a vocal along with some ridiculous synths!! :eek:

Originally posted by biznation00

I've noticed on the Global Underground site that alot of peepz are ravin' about this one track that Roland drops on the terrace &/or Mainroom that noone has been able to ID for months. Well, for you Global Undergrounders, it's on the Lunar Sessions compilation. It's also unreleased, but I can't give it away just yet... ;)

Hint: it's dark with a thick bassline & a whisper of a vocal along with some ridiculous synths!! :eek:

biz reads GU? what a shocker? :)

do you post? :)

so many tracks on this cd are unreleased or from producers that do not get the credit they deserve. :)

ya biz, i didn't know you read the GU. welcome aboard. if you need anything on there, let me know ;)

I never post James, I just lurk (lol). But thanx 4 the hospitality brotha... ;)

Originally posted by livin42nite

biz, u get my e-mail?

just hit u back up.. :)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

good job Roly...let me know when it goes on sale, so i can purchase it....nice cover, looks alot like "Nubreed" covers....:aright:

Go figure - no originality. Biz - you must have thought of that one. :idea:

Lunar Sessions - :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Originally posted by vipnerd

:For Sure to Attend List:

June 27 ... OG and Roly ... @ Space on Tour @ Nerve

July 03 ... Danny Howells & Deep Dish's Ali .... @ Space 34

July 05 ... Sander Kleinenberg ... @ Space 34

July 11 ... Chris Fortier ... @ Nerve

July 18 ... Marques Wyatt ... @ Opium

No one cares . . . :idea:

Got a sneak peak of the CD tonight...All I have to say is WOW!!!Get ready cause you guys are going to be blown away with this. Track selection is great, mixing is great, and the vibe is great. Great job Roly....This will be in my CD player for a long time.

well by judging the artists that were given tribute and the record labels this cd should be a treat. congratulations dj roland & biz, it's been one year since i discovered rolly and he is not only an amazing dj but a really genuine and humble one as well.

p.s. dope cover...u know i'll have my lunar gear on this evening:D

Originally posted by rocky05

Got a sneak peak of the CD tonight...All I have to say is WOW!!!Get ready cause you guys are going to be blown away with this. Track selection is great, mixing is great, and the vibe is great. Great job Roly....This will be in my CD player for a long time.

Can't wait to listen to it ... :eek: :eek: