Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland's "The Lunar Sessions" CD release & Sander K 7/5

biznation00

It seems as If Biz and myself have been working on this forever..

I really want to thank biz, oscar, shawn, stryke, dan (great pics) and harlequin for their hard work. Most importanly all of you who have supported Lunar Sessions.

I just wanted to say Thank You to all

:D

Roland

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rolandm

It seems as If Biz and myself have been working on this forever..

I really want to thank biz, oscar, shawn, stryke, dan (great pics) and harlequin for their hard work. Most importanly all of you who have supported Lunar Sessions.

I just wanted to say Thank You to all

:D

Roland

:cool:

Originally posted by biznation00

attachment.php?postid=1545808

WOO HOOOO

Congratulations guys.... I can't wait to buy a copy.... Are we allowed to do that? I'm with Guyman, I can mail a check if you want!

I can't be there on Saturday as I have plans to be in West Palm....boo-hiss

Roland's sure to kick some ass at the release party - and Biz, keep up the good work;)

XOXO,

Lola:D

Hey guys,

If you can't make it to the release party to pick up a copy you can always pop into Virgin, Specs, Uncle Sams, etc. & any other record/music store in the country to purchase yours. The national release date is projected to be around July 20th (possibly sooner).

See u @ll Space this Saturday...

Biz

biz, remember the ridicolous title "the real miami house sessions" well enough said. i can't wait to listen to rolly's cd. thank you rolly for providing me with many unforgetable memories and being one hell of a nice guy and a bad ass dj. not to mention for throwing down the steve bug "november girl" track. time to go cd shopping @ virgin.;)

Originally posted by spacejunkie

bump*

lets speed up the weekend process.. 5 days & counting till saturday... :)

ps. eddy, no freebie for you.. Maze pays you enuff... :laugh: [/quote

4 days & counting!!!!! :D

Is it Saturday yet........:D

Hey guys,

If you can't make it to the release party to pick up a copy you can always pop into Virgin, Specs, Uncle Sams, etc. & any other record/music store in the country to purchase yours. The national release date is projected to be around July 20th (possibly sooner).

See u @ll Space this Saturday...

Biz

Will it be released locally any sooner than July 20? Would like to buy a copy before I head out on my vacation.

BUMP!

Roland's "da Lunar Sessions" CD release & Sanda K 7/5

It's finally in da house.. Roturf worked soo hard on "da Lunar Sessions" Mixed Compilation & me got some help from Stryke wif da layout & Design. Needless to say, we all worked long & hard & me finally me got me hands on a copy & let me tell me Uncle Jamal it's a treat. But me Uncle Jamal'll just ave to listun in fer yourselves...

Anyways, we'll be holdin da release party durin Lunar Sessions on da Terrace da same night as Sanda K (Sat.July 5th). Should make fer a kick ass night hof tru Music.

besides that, in da house is some credhits fer some peepz who truly deserve it below:

Shawn Rudnick - fer his assistance wif da engineerin (yous rock!!)

Dan Vidal - fer his work wif da photo lens (for real amazin shots)

Oscar G - dat long night hof track selection & fer bein a good friend

SAW recordings (satoshi's label)

Austin Leeds

Sam UL

Low Pressings

Luke Chable

Play Recordings

Sound Ritual

Steve Bug & Poka Flat Recordings

Zero Tolerance

Matthew Dekay & One Star Recordings

Steelyard

Chris autogo

Cosmo & Darby (Nice work on da dark room dub version)

JC Turek (vocals on State hof Mind)

Ali from Deep Dish (da "missin link" track dat ended up bein replaced- 'danks fer your help though)

hand lastly,

Harlequin Records fer believin in Roland...

Big 'danks to all those involved. It's finally in da house, I'll fill me Uncle Jamal all in on it's local & national release date. In da meantime, we'll ave em on pre-sale dat Saturday night hof da 5th.

attachment.php?postid=1545808

BIGGUPS R:)LAND!

ALI-10.JPG

Aight so 5 more days and I can get a copy of this. No tracklisting available yet? Biz hold me a copy that day, don't want to come buy one and they all gone. By the way got back to u on that other thing so let me know. And bugga like the the posting style, ali g is the bomb.

According to Harlequin, the National release is officially set for Tuesday, July 22nd. Pick up an exclusive pre-sale copy @ the release party for braggin' rights.. $10 bucks a cd only on the terrace that night. ;)

Heard the whole thing in full more times than I can remember. the more I hear it the more I like it. It's one of those timeless cds, it grows on you...

makes for great sex music too... :D

Guest saleen351

what idiot is selling this before the national release date???

WHY?

TRACKLISTING WILL BE OUT THERE AND A RIP WILL BE OUT THERE...

DUMB

DUMB

DUMB

i'm gonna buy it, but mannnnnnnnnnnnn how dumb can you guys be.....

you jumped the gun... THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REASON TO SELL IT TO ANYONE BEFORE THE NATIONAL RELEASE...

BIZ STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP THE SPACE RELEASE!!! NOW, CANCEL THE SHOW NOW!!!

DUMB DUMB DUMB............

MAN YOU GUYS ARE CLUELESS... IT WILL BE ON KAZZA BY SUNDAY MORNING...

:mad:

think i finally recognized a few cp members last night at maze, though did not introduce myself since was not sure. There was one guy that I guess was saleen since kinda looked like the braveheart pic nexus has, a dude with a zwan t shirt which definately has to be rcrespo, and another dude with a cam (pod). Lol, if that was you guys at maze around 3 in the morning by the bar sorry did not introduce myself wasn't sure it was you guys.

Biz coming to space tonight even though won't be able to stay too long due to excessive partying past 3 days so see ya there and can't wait to get my copy of roland's cd. By the way set times for tonight?