Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Free Ride on July 4th.

soberride_july4_2003.jpg

WRAP's 2003 July 4th SoberRide will be offered from 4:00 pm though 4:00 am on Friday, July 4, 2003. To receive a free cab ride home (up to a $50.00 fare), please call 800-200-8294 (TAXI) or #8294 (TAXI) on your AT&T Wireless telephone. Please refer to the SoberRide information listed below for important details concerning this program. You must be 21 or older to use the SoberRide service.

No excuse if you get a DUI this 4th of July weekend.

Originally posted by therunner

soberride_july4_2003.jpg

WRAP's 2003 July 4th SoberRide will be offered from 4:00 pm though 4:00 am on Friday, July 4, 2003. To receive a free cab ride home (up to a $50.00 fare), please call 800-200-8294 (TAXI) or #8294 (TAXI) on your AT&T Wireless telephone. Please refer to the SoberRide information listed below for important details concerning this program. You must be 21 or older to use the SoberRide service.

No excuse if you get a DUI this 4th of July weekend.

I tried using one of those on New Years a few years back, and they told me the wait was two hours.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I tried using one of those on New Years a few years back, and they told me the wait was two hours.

Call two hours before you are ready to leave.

Two hour wait at the curb - 12 hour wait in jail - the forever wait of death? It's your descision.

Two hour wait at the curb - 12 hour wait in jail - the forever wait of death? It's your descision.

Nah. All I'm saying is it's much easier just to hail a cab on the street than trying to use that service.

I say you suck it up and take one for the team and be designated driver for ALL CPers this fine holiday weekend... punk.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

BTW, what's going on July 4th?

CP BBQ???

hawtin @ sonar then drive back down for kuro & sander @ buzz or scumfrog @ home.

dunno what time everyone would want to meet up to drive up to b'more but maybe something could be done in the morning/early afternoon

Originally posted by vicman

hawtin @ sonar then drive back down for kuro & sander @ buzz or scumfrog @ home.

dunno what time everyone would want to meet up to drive up to b'more but maybe something could be done in the morning/early afternoon

Hmm I've never been to the Inner Harbor during the day for anything other than the clubs... seems just like any other tourist trap...

Originally posted by kken

Hmm I've never been to the Inner Harbor during the day for anything other than the clubs... seems just like any other tourist trap...

Go to Fells Point.

Tini and I did that last year before we went to Barbara - it was cool cause we got to see the fireworks and chill before heading to the club. AND it's much less touristy.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Go to Fells Point.

Tini and I did that last year before we went to Barbara - it was cool cause we got to see the fireworks and chill before heading to the club. AND it's much less touristy.

It is VERY crowded on the 4th all over the city...so much traffic...it sucks.

I def wouldn't try to brave the harbor on the 4th...hell.