Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muscles Appreciation Thread..

sexxyme

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Some of them are...but the ones with no neck and walk like they have crutches under their arms and look like they can't wipe their own ass are pretty gross:tongue:

Nooooo. not those type..those OVER DO IT...yak...

do you also like the small testicles?? how about the ton of pimples and acne around the back?? how about the gyno(man tits) that most develop?? ............ cause with the good, u gotta take the bad, just like trudy, clare and all the "facts of life" girls said........i'm not hating. just saying; keep it real, keep it natural. ;)

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

do you also like the small testicles?? how about the ton of pimples and acne around the back?? how about the gyno(man tits) that most develop?? ............ cause with the good, u gotta take the bad, just like trudy, clare and all the "facts of life" girls said........i'm not hating. just saying; keep it real, keep it natural. ;)

not entirely true. All the effects listed are dosage related & depend on the type used as well. it is possible to use responsibly & not look the sterotypical "juice bag".

I know a guy who told me this & he looks great.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

lol Thanks for clearing that up for me..but this thread is about me and guys with muscles..:tongue: I don't care about the things that come along with juicing...I'm just here to admire!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

not entirely true. All the effects listed are dosage related & depend on the type used as well. it is possible to use responsibly & not look the sterotypical "juice bag".

Thank you :D

Originally posted by sexxyme

lol Thanks for clearing that up for me..but this thread is about me and guys with muscles..:tongue: I don't care about the things that come along with juicing...I'm just here to admire!!!:rolleyes:

if you admire man tits, lots of acne and small nuts, then hey. more power to u sister...... but i hear what your saying too armani. and i also have heard that there are diff herbs and products that one can take to counter these affects. even still. kinda takes the fun out of a work in progress. can one really feel contempt with putting on 30 lb in 2 months and be fully satisfied and happy within themselves?? do they just not care?? i don't know truthfully. i've never done juice and swear against it. reminds me of that old line in bronx tale, where the dad talks about the working man being the real man cause he busts his ass, and guys like sonny were just punks looking for an easy escape route. i think u get my drift.

I know some guys who juice and have no problem with acne or anything of that sort, so I guess like tommyarmani said, you can be careful about it and not over do it to the extend where you have no neck and a beer gut, etc.!

Originally posted by sexxyme

And excuse me....STOP JACKIN' MY THREAD AND PUTTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON IT!!!!:blown::rolleyes:

:tongue:

Dude, one look at my physique will have you weak in the knees & i am proof positive of being responsible. i didnt mean to come off so mean. I was simply stating the facts.

Now have a nice day. Im done

Dude, one look at my physique will have you weak in the knees & i am proof positive of being responsible. i didnt mean to come off so mean. I was simply stating the facts.

Okie DUDE! ;)

wow. chill out armani. no one is accusing you of being mean. in fact if you scroll up, you will see i said "but i hear what your saying too armani." (as in i agree with you.) as for me stealing your thread and saying negative things sexy, i apologize. i certainly didn't mean to come off that way.

ps. armani- i have a friend who competes in regional bodybuilding tourneys, and see dave palumbo( who if you don't know is a superheavy weight pro) almost everyday at my gym, so me getting weak in the knees anymore at this point, i highly doubt it.

yea thats true different types have different side effects