Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOAM PARTY ON JUNE 18th 2003

The foam last time was great!!!! I was so cold afterwards though..... I woke up the next morning and my pants were still wet!

I also got my socks wet, which beats me..... I was wearing boots and pants over my boots..... :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah, I think Vic has a thing with water (bottles and other types).... :tongue:

Originally posted by magyarcica

The foam last time was great!!!! I was so cold afterwards though..... I woke up the next morning and my pants were still wet!

I also got my socks wet, which beats me..... I was wearing boots and pants over my boots..... :confused: :confused: :confused:

yeah, I think Vic has a thing with water (bottles and other types).... :tongue:

now if u go in the foam w/o the water bottles, i might consider it :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by magic8ball

I looooove the foam!!!!

you're one of those girls huh? that drags in unsuspecting guys, to their soapy misery and ditch out the other side and do it again. i swear its just one big soapy mosh pit. guys grabbing guys, cuz non of the girls stay in there. its like one big brawl.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

I think that foam would be dirtier.

this is why you are not clean now. you think soap is dirty.

Originally posted by jroo

this is why you are not clean now. you think soap is dirty.

And after an unknown amount of people people get hot and sweaty dancing and.....well.....there's no telling what happens in the dephts of a foam party - I would almost feel cleaner bathing in a tub of hot piss.

Had to edit this. found out that Nation actually used soap on that Lots-a-lava foam party.

001.jpg

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

And after an unknown amount of people people get hot and sweaty dancing and.....well.....there's no telling what happens in the dephts of a foam party - I would almost feel cleaner bathing in a tub of hot piss.

Had to edit this. found out that Nation actually used soap on that Lots-a-lava foam party.

001.jpg

true, people having sex in the foam and shit, but that only happens at the cool clubs. at nation its more like a foam shower. it just comes down from overheard. and stays pretty centralized on the patio. thats why its a mosh pit, everyone is banging around trying to get directly under it. its not a sea of foam that you might be thinking of.

Guest jroo

its this week?? the freaking title says june 18th. the foam party at buzz that i went to, wasnt in the main room, it was on the patio.