Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two years ago ... OMFG! ...

vipnerd

On the last Friday of June ... John Digweed was "teaching" us at the 'old Space' ...

Three days later it was the Renaissance party at the same venue ... Jon Cowan's Bliss bringing us talent such as Parks & Wilson ... Slacker ... Kelvin Andrews ... Deep Dish ... Tarrentella and Satoshi Tomiie ... ALL under one roof :eek:

Feel kinda nostalgic ... will we see one of these mega-events ... a la mini-WMC style ... or the magic engineering of his sets by OUR Diggers?

Certainly next weekend will be as close as we get ... Sander ... Ali and Professor Howells ... ejem ... ejem ... can it be Thursday tonite? :D :D :D :D :D :D :hat:

Originally posted by vipnerd

On the last Friday of June ... John Digweed was "teaching" us at the 'old Space' ...

Three days later it was the Renaissance party at the same venue ... Jon Cowan's Bliss bringing us talent such as Parks & Wilson ... Slacker ... Kelvin Andrews ... Deep Dish ... Tarrentella and Satoshi Tomiie ... ALL under one roof :eek:

Feel kinda nostalgic ... will we see one of these mega-events ... a la mini-WMC style ... or the magic engineering of his sets by OUR Diggers?

Certainly next weekend will be as close as we get ... Sander ... Ali and Professor Howells ... ejem ... ejem ... can it be Thursday tonite? :D :D :D :D :D :D :hat:

ahhh - the memories - gets me all tingly inside just thinking about that one.. I think two years later I am still recovering from that after party - LOL:eek:

Originally posted by jcbliss

ahhh - the memories - gets me all tingly inside just thinking about that one.. I think two years later I am still recovering from that after party - LOL:eek:

I was sooooo relieved Lawler didn't make it that nite 'cause of his records or something ... that would had been TOO MUCH :eek:

What a patio that nite ... OMG! :D:D:D

Originally posted by james954

kelvin played one of the best sets i've ever heard that morning on the patio. siiiick!

:aright: Agree w/you James ... Kelvin was awesome ... as was Slacker :eek: OMFG! ... best (vibe+music) patio I ever saw ...

One can only miss what one has had and it's gone :( ... I have high expectations for this coming weekend thou ... I think it will be the first HUGE weekend after WMC at Space 34 ... :D:D

As to Kelvin and Slacker ... lets wait a little and hope to see them down here SOON ... ;):hat: