Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Too White Help!!

lol prob. wondering what i was talking about..well i'm fairly light skinned and everytime i take the sun i burn even if i put on sunblock or not? does anyone know of any pills that can make my skin darker? possibly to help me actually start getting tans? by the way tanning doesnt work either thanks for the help

Well there is a prescription pill that does just that, it makes you tan very quickly, as some of the bodybuilding folks, Im sure someone would know what its called.

But also try palmegranat (sp) juice, the day before it helps a ton to make you burn less and tan more.

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

lol prob. wondering what i was talking about..well i'm fairly light skinned and everytime i take the sun i burn even if i put on sunblock or not? does anyone know of any pills that can make my skin darker? possibly to help me actually start getting tans? by the way tanning doesnt work either thanks for the help

no i dont know any ways but stay away from pills.

You honky.

calling me cracka? shut up slave? pick my cotton biatch!! go live in your projects

:laugh:

Yes Masta... I reckon your mad, no master? I'm stompin in my big black boots through the "jects" yo... look at me.. yay.

Originally posted by ras67

you kids get on home.... mamma has cooked you up some grits for suppa'... get home quick or daddy's gonna beat you again kaydup, and x!!! ask stymie how that belt felt the last time...

Pipe down, or I will give u something

Originally posted by xxrachael1xx

there is a new chemical spray now.. u take like a "tan" shower where u are sprayed with the tanner and ur skin absorbs the chemicals. it lasts for about 2 weeks. most big salons in nyc have it now.

do you know the name of this "tan" shower? also anybody know what mystic tan is?

Mystic Tan is the tan shower. It takes 2 minutes and it looks great. I'm very white and I was skeptical, but it looks GREAT! It's worth a try and it lasts 4-5 days. It looks like a REAL tan. Don't risk the skin cancer, bro. I think they have them all over the states.

I need to get a life. They had a report about this pill from France called "Solaire" that gives you a tan, and the first thing I thought of was to post it here for you. Anyways, the report said that the pills may work, but it's got the same dye that is in carrots, and they can fuck you up by putting color in things like your eyeball and shit. They talked a lot about the spray on tan. It's good, but u need a base tan first, and it only lasts for a couple days.

Evan