Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Too White Help!!

lol prob. wondering what i was talking about..well i'm fairly light skinned and everytime i take the sun i burn even if i put on sunblock or not....does anyone know of any pills that can make my skin darker? possibly to help me actually start getting tans? by the way tanning doesnt work either thanks for the help

matt

There is something called a "melanin pill"

Melanin (sp?) is what makes your skin tan. Some people have a lot of it and some have none, these pills increase the melanin in ur skin and make it easier for you to tan. Im pretty sure they sell them in GNC, just as the guy over the counter for tanning pills, they should have em

happy tanning:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Melanin (sp?) is what makes your skin tan. Some people have a lot of it and some have none, these pills increase the melanin in ur skin and make it easier for you to tan. Im pretty sure they sell them in GNC, just as the guy over the counter for tanning pills, they should have em

4 in the morning wasnt expecting a response so quick but thanks alot besides is that you in ur sig that girl is bangin

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

u serious?

I have never heard of this thing before

and if thats the case.............:)

There def. are Melanin pills out there...There are tanning lotions (for indoor tanning, such as salons) that come with the pills. There are special Enhancers in some special lotions for people who cannot tan and just burn.

In a tanning salon, start off on there lightest bed, do the minimum time, but get out 5 mins early from that (minimum is usually 15 mins on the weakest bed, diff beds vary so if you let me know the bed I can tell you what to do..If you havent figured it out im a Tanning Technician as well as salon owner)

Go 2 days in a row, skip the third day, go back the forth for the same session, skip a day and return to do the full regular session. By this time you should have built up ALITTLE color so you can continue doing the minimum without burning. (the key here is time, a slow, gradual tan is what you must achieve, if you try to just get tan in a week, your just gonna fry)

From there you are gonna have to see your progress and setup a schedule from there...

Depending on where you live I could help you out...PM me or post, maybe I can help you out even further.

Tek

If you are fair-skinned and a poor tanner (like me), do not try to make yourself darker by excessive UV exposure. As it was stated above - its not worth it in the long run. You will seriously damage your skin and fair-skinned people are far more susceptible to skin cancer, which is the most prevalent and fastest-growing form of cancer in the USA.

Some are born to tan, some are not. The GNC 'tanning' pills are garbage - don't waste your time or money. There is a prescription drug called Trisoralen, I believe, which might assist but you need a doctor for that. Otherwise, I'd stick to sunless cremes - they're not perfect but they come a long way. And it is safer than the sun by a mile...

I know it sucks - I'm half Italian and I look like I'm Irish. I take a beating from my friends about it, but like someone said, you learn to get over it.

Be safe.

You should definitely stick to self-tanner. I have tried and tried to get tan but after getting sun poisoning 3 times I realized how stupid it was. Try Neutrogena Instant Bronze i(the foam is the best)in deep. That is what I use and it looks a lot better than being all red or peely :P Just make sure you shower before you go anywhere that you will sweat or get wet! The bronzer runs but after you shower it is all good :)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

u serious?

I have never heard of this thing before

and if thats the case.............:)

haha... melanin pills don't do shit...

there are 2 compounds in the works that actually release melanin but neither is available yet.

the best you can do right now is trisolaren or oxsolaren. therapeutic use is vitiligo... so it's by prescription only but is available UG.

im white as shitt too, so is my g/f but we are going to Aruba in august, THATS why we want to get tan.. hehe i think we might do a little tanning salon and a little of the self tanner ...

Also, if you really think about it.. if your really white your actually healthier than some moron that constantly burns themselves to get tan.. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BEING WHITE? Nothing man, why is it that every other nationality is all crazy proud of their people, blacks, puerto ricans, portguese, etc etc... So theres nothing wrong with also being proud to be white.. But unfortunately society dictates that pale whiteness is ugly and tan is beautiful so we will conform just like everyone else just to feel normal :)

Originally posted by aphelion

haha... melanin pills don't do shit...

there are 2 compounds in the works that actually release melanin but neither is available yet.

the best you can do right now is trisolaren or oxsolaren. therapeutic use is vitiligo... so it's by prescription only but is available UG.

how do you know this ish?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

how do you know this ish?

there have been a lot of articles on melanotan since it makes you tan and promotes muscle growth. it has been called "the barbie pill". there is a newer one called melanotan II. i don't know if they are still doing testing the first one, but II is being tested in australia this year and will hopefully get approved there. search for "melanotan" or "barbie pill"