Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anniversary Troopers!!!!

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

& u, im dissapointed in u, thought u woulda stuck it out longer

Etienne! :D

Dude, the will power was there, but my body wasn't having it after the abuse Howells put the crowd through. Around 5am or so, it was pure mayhem on the main floor.

Been a long time since I've seen a crowd react like that--EVERYONE was dancing their asses off. By far, the best Howells set I've heard. Just RAW and NASTY.

Danny KILLED it too. I just couldn't hold up though to finish the set. Gotta love the White Rabbit track. :aright:

those that left DT's set......SUX FOR YOU

I've only heard him better one time and that was in Miami......he just kept dropping bomb after bomb and was absoluely relentless.

He came out with some remix to White Rabbit that was prolly one of the best remixes to an ole school track that I ever heard.

JP showed up around 1-1:30 and was dancin around like a fool for a while, obviously enjoying the environment. 2:30 or so he dropped "Stop Foolin Around".............place went nuts, even DT who was dancin with everybody

At the very end he got "mental", the most off the hook tech I ever heard, too bad it was only half an hour.

My legs are shot now......

DT has once again proven that he is GOD... For all of you who missed out, too bad, na dfor all of you who tried to stick with it, it was DAMN worth it... Now it's time for me to grab my walker and get some errands done...Peace and Love...:)

reeni called for the end...we got there around 2...we coulda rocked it til close without a doubt...but the crowd was thinning out..although DT did say the crowd looked like "THEY WANT TO BE TAKEN THRU THE ROOF" ....i guess we shoulda stuck around...

WALKERS R ESSENTIAL CLUBBING PARAPHANELIA!!