Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anniversary Troopers!!!!

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Meanwhile last night..Im saying "I have work in 3 hours" And everyone's like "Soooo? I'ts no big deal! who cares? blah blah etc.. Then today I feel it and start complaining & everyone says "I Know! I cant believe you did that! oh my god, etc." LOL

shoulda called in sick like the rest of us

I was there the whole time for both sets. I have to agree with some of the comments here. Howell's set was the best I've heard him in a long time. The last couple of times at ARC I thought he was blah. He kept it hard all night long. The Phazon took a beating last night. Those who didn't catch DT's entire set, you really missed out. DT brought his A game. I've been following DT since the Tunnel. Only set I can think of that compared to last night's was his 12 hour set at Space. DT was simply amazing yesterday. This was the best time I've had in a very long time. And to those who were scared off by last year's crowd, bad move, it was crowded, but people weren't packed in like sardines. There was more than enough room to bust a move.

Originally posted by DINO nYc

Howells' set bored me, he's way off his game from about a year ago, wayyyyyyyyyyy off. He's still one of the tops when it comes to mixing, but his track selection is just awful.

Bro I have to agree that his track selection can be terrible, like the last time he was at ARC he threw down Scrubs by TLC and started off the night with bad and very mellow tracks, but he was just ridiculous at the anniversary party in my opinion. Set was full of energy, hard and dark progressive basslines, breaks, tech, and the crowd was just feeding off every minute of it--felt like a madhouse in there. I've been following Howells a long time and have even seen him overseas, and I thought this set was really up there with some of his best. Sorry you didn't enjoy the set though.

Originally posted by dkny8

Bro I have to agree that his track selection can be terrible, like the last time he was at ARC he threw down Scrubs by TLC and started off the night with bad and very mellow tracks, but he was just ridiculous at the anniversary party in my opinion. Set was full of energy, hard and dark progressive basslines, breaks, tech, and the crowd was just feeding off every minute of it--felt like a madhouse in there. I've been following Howells a long time and have even seen him overseas, and I thought this set was really up there with some of his best. Sorry you didn't enjoy the set though.

He dropped too many fillers and not enough bangers.