Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Monday!

groovefire

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

For some reason I don't think he is coming. Ron maybe there though if he isn't converting non believers. He already knows he has a disciple taking care of this corner of eden. I have a feeling you are joining the clan as well.

Let’s just say we’re in the process of forging a mutually beneficial relationship. ;)

Hey, email me your last name: todd@groovefire.com

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Are you just another promoter looking to cash in on a company with genuine intentions of giving people a great time, or do you really like the product?

Easy tiger, I'm not a promoter, I'm a DJ, and Zygo came to me, not the other way around. We're planning some great things with these guys and find them to be some of the coolest and most creative people in the clubbing industry. We're the good guys, man, trust me.

Well his message board personality is more captivating than strippers rolling in at 4am jiggling around naked, but I can't tell you if I like him in person yet. That will all change on Thursday for digweed and you will get an update on the showdown friday afternoon. Maybe saturday If I "really" like him. And the only reason I ask is because in my experience the term "mutually " beneficial in this business is very often a lot like "how may I fuck you , next." I may come off crass, but I am honest

You are not being loyal to Zygo by attacking me in a public forum. In a matter of weeks, the exact reasons why that is so will become embarrassing obvious to you, and I look forward to your apology then.

In the meantime, MODERATOR, make this thread disappear please, thanks.

How did you know I was self important? It usually takes people a lot more time to figure that out, only for the fact that I am so insignificant in realy life no one ever notices to point out the obvious. But I appreciate noticing me, you have soothed my only child syndrome.

ZYGO NOT JUST FOR THE SELF IMPORTANT NOBODIES< BUT FOR DJS TOO!

Please, everyone, let's just end this conversation. No one is a prick, not even hellomyname is, nothwithstanding his unusual promotional tactics. We're really all on the same team and I know he has not meant to attack or insult me or Groovefire, and to make up for it he is going to see to it that Groovefire plays Centro Fly very soon, right Harold? :D

Kaydup I love you and you have been the greatest adversary. Trying to feild your doubt torwards me has made me a better poster. Thank you. I promise from now on to be less doubtful of people on the boston board. You should really go over to the NY board, then you'd see why I get defensive. You can only imagine how many hack promoters are in NY and a lot of them use clubplanet as an easy way out of really doing the work necesary to promote a great party. Instead of using their own ingenuity, they have used the creators of this board to make their lives easy and then collect their money for nothing from the club.

Ah that felt good

Just a note, so far the responses from the boston board have in general been much less self interested and much more personal than on NY's.