Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Should Ras Live?

ras67

Where Should Ras Live?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should Ras Live?

• A house in Newton 3 with girls I dont know.
    • In North Andover at the famous afterhours house.
    • Under 93 in a cardboard box.
    • At the Roxy in one of the offices.

Originally posted by prplhz

Ring, Ring ms. G what should do if I have really bad poison ivy and I'm ready to blow my fucking brains out? Should I do it or not?

Awwww :laugh: Nah - It's all about the calamine lotioon rub down. If that doesn't work put up a post about buying some steriods and that should take care of you :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't temp me because I've been seriously thinking about it! Ever since you said that and I came up with the itchy little rash:blank: I've been considering two options, blowing my head or pouring bleach on it.... I hate POISON IVY:mad:

I feel for ya.. every year I'd get that shit all over my face, my eyes would swell shut and the puss would drip all over my face, couldn't even open my mouth w.o the dry puss cracking and running some more....

Gross post.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I feel for ya.. every year I'd get that shit all over my face, my eyes would swell shut and the puss would drip all over my face, couldn't even open my mouth w.o the dry puss cracking and running some more....

Gross post.

Grossest :puke:

Well I called my DR. today to ask her to call me in some steroids but I haven't heard back from her, she obvously doesn't feel that my PAIN is that important:mad: I still can't believe that I got this fucking rash again! It's all over my legs and they hurt! So back to my poll, should prplhz:

a. Suffer like bear caught in a trap, because god damn I deserve it for playing in the woods where humans don't belong

b. Should I take stymie's advice and pour bleech on my pretty little legs and that oh so important spot between my legs

c. Should I just end my life right here

You decide the fate of my life make a wise decision here folks!

Gross post.

It's gross but that's exactly what happened to me last year, it was the most horrible experience of my life. Not only did I end up in the hospital for 3 days but they were telling me that my face was going to be scarred forever, imagine telling a 24 year old girl that this nasty thing covering her face is going to ruin her life??? I was a fucking mess....

Just talked with the DR. I got my steriods:D When you guys see me this weekend I'm going to be jacked!:eek:;)

Originally posted by groovefire

Every year?!? Dude, what the hell are you doing?

I got it 10 years in a row, after 3 years I actually started counting..... I used to get it from people buring it in their backyards, and from camping... sux.

It's gross but that's exactly what happened to me last year, it was the most horrible experience of my life. Not only did I end up in the hospital for 3 days but they were telling me that my face was going to be scarred forever, imagine telling a 24 year old girl that this nasty thing covering her face is going to ruin her life??? I was a fucking mess....

Just talked with the DR. I got my steriods:D When you guys see me this weekend I'm going to be jacked!:eek:;)

It sucks really bad..

What did you get, Test, Winnie ?

camping... sux.

This is what I was doing this weekend! I actually knew that I was going to get it because my B-friend and I were walking in this shady area, those damn poison ivy plants who ever wanted those little fuckers on this earth anyways???:mad: What purpose does it serve?

It sucks really bad..

What did you get, Test, Winnie ?

I don't know prednisone(sp).... I was on it for more then a month... I just got myself a nice little 3 day course of the shiznit:D

Originally posted by ras67

Hey we can end the RAS housing end of this discussion....

I am moving to North Andover.

I love when I’m asked for advice, give it, then watch the advisee do EXACTLY what I said she shouldn’t. :rolleyes:

Good luck dude.

Originally posted by groovefire

I love when I’m asked for advice, give it, then watch the advisee do EXACTLY what I said she shouldn’t. :rolleyes:

Good luck dude.

Exactly....

Can't wait for the crash and burn and the "I told you so"..

Bad Move Ras...

Originally posted by ras67

dont beleive what you read on that damn board... now YOU are the cockblocker!!! NO, i am NOT dating Bumpa. never was.

Ohhhh Wait - Is that the guy you were with on Friday that I asked to take off his sleeveless shirt so I could look at the tat on his bicep???