Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 guys from Spain looking for a nice NY club

Hi! We're three Spanish guys from Madrid who're going on a trip to New York and we'd like to know which ones are the best NY nightclubs for over 18s on friday and saturday nights, hiphop clubs preferably but we're open to anything that sounds interesting. We'd really appreciate your help. Thanx!:D

Originally posted by capman

Hi! We're three Spanish guys from Madrid who're going on a trip to New York and we'd like to know which ones are the best NY nightclubs for over 18s on friday and saturday nights, hiphop clubs preferably but we're open to anything that sounds interesting. We'd really appreciate your help. Thanx!:D

Three guys from spain ?... sounds like you gotta check out Roxy on saturday...:D

Damn, we ain't going to Roxy! Let's clarify this... LADIES, Y'ALL ARE WELCOME! I think that it's clear enough now :D We'll be at the Milford Plaza from the 31st of July til the 3rd of August. Any more clubs? Thanx to everyone who's replied saying something that made sense :party:

Apart from the events that might take place at that time what we wanna know is which clubs are fine so we know where they are by the time we get there. Anyway we'll check what interesting shows will be going down then.

Nooooo, we don't want to hear more pop/dance music please! Oh we're so sick of that, it's almost the only kind of music you can listen to at nightclubs. We're looking for a club where they play Hip-hop or even rock.

Friday--"Sessa" - plays hiphop in one room, house in the other. "Suede" plays mixed ( HipHop,House,R&B,etc.)

Saturday --"Lot61" ( although I prefer Mondays ) they play mixed music, HipHop more later in the night

"Float" plays HipHop/House "Gustavinos" plays mixed

What do you mean by dressy? D'you mean wearing a suit and shoes or a shirt, chinos and boots for example? because I'm not taking my suit for just a couple of nights!:tongue: Even though they won't let us in if it's 21+ so, any 18+clubs?

No, no suits lol...shirt, chinos, boots would be fine, but the problem is they are all 21+. I cant think of any place that pays HipHop & is 18+..Then there are places in Queens that are 18+ & play HipHop but thats probably too far 4 u guys...If i think of any I'll post them