Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do people ever know . . .

fierydesire

. . .what they want? I'm just so fucken fed up . . . :mad: Why are there arguments when your not even in the relationship? Why do they treat you like your their significant other when you are "only having fun" :rolleyes: Why do they say they aren't getting mad when in actuality they are yelling at you but says its only a conversation. Are you fucken kidding me? :frust::cuss: Some people need to grow up. . . Ugh I guess I'm just fed up with this, with everything. One minute I'm up next minute I'm down . . . You try to make something more out of whatever it is you have with this other but it always fails . . .:bigfinge::argue::cuss::punch::cuss::argue::bigfinge:

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . .what they want? I'm just so fucken fed up . . . :mad: Why are there arguments when your not even in the relationship? Why do they treat you like your their significant other when you are "only having fun" :rolleyes: Why do they say they aren't getting mad when in actuality they are yelling at you but says its only a conversation. Are you fucken kidding me? :frust::cuss: Some people need to grow up. . . Ugh I guess I'm just fed up with this, with everything. One minute I'm up next minute I'm down . . . You try to make something more out of whatever it is you have with this other but it always fails . . .:bigfinge::argue::cuss::punch::cuss::argue::bigfinge:

Honestly Z........you gotta address this issue cause it aint cool keepin it the way it is.......its only gonna cause you headache