Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PS1: Where, When, Etc?

Originally posted by solbeam

season pass?? I didn't know there was a season pass...is it worth it?

The info's on the website... 50 beans for admission for you and one other person. And there's a separate line as well.

what about skipping ps1 and just going to arc? what do you think ps1 will be like?..haven't been there.

about ps1: y spend 25 bucks for a pass and prob just go there one more time for the year, where you can spend 5 for just saturaday?

i just called, and this is what they said: $50 will allow you access 9 consecutive saturdays, for you and a friend... you do not wait on the main line... it may be purchased over the phone @ 718.784.2084, or you may purchase it on saturday at the box office... however you will wait on the main line there will only be one line and bam thats it... hope to see you all there one of those nine weeks...

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

what about skipping ps1 and just going to arc? what do you think ps1 will be like?..haven't been there.

about ps1: y spend 25 bucks for a pass and prob just go there one more time for the year, where you can spend 5 for just saturaday?

Many of us arent going just to hear Hawtin, we're going because PS-1 is a great way to spend a summer afternoon. And why buy the pass- maybe because we intend on going many times this summer and don't want to wait on long lines??? lol

Originally posted by dgmodel

i just called, and this is what they said: $50 will allow you access 9 consecutive saturdays, for you and a friend... you do not wait on the main line... it may be purchased over the phone @ 718.784.2084, or you may purchase it on saturday at the box office... however you will wait on the main line there will only be one line and bam thats it... hope to see you all there one of those nine weeks...

I wouldn't mind calling up to order it- but online it said that it'll be mailed, and will take like 4 days or something...

I just want to avoid the damn line this week, haha...

Originally posted by tastyt

I wouldn't mind calling up to order it- but online it said that it'll be mailed, and will take like 4 days or something...

I just want to avoid the damn line this week, haha...

Did you ask if they can overnight it?

Originally posted by jimk29

Did you ask if they can overnight it?

No, I haven't called, I just got this info off their website. Maybe you can order it and pick it up there without waiting on the line. Hmmm...

Originally posted by tonito

To people who went last year:

How bad can the line be this saturday?

I would say around 4-5PM... could it be a 15-20 minute line or does it move quickly???

I'm sure it's going to be a much longer wait than that. I went the opening day last year, waited on line for maybe a half hour, barely moved, then left, lol. And it was no one as big as Hawtin there that day either.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm sure it's going to be a much longer wait than that. I went the opening day last year, waited on line for maybe a half hour, barely moved, then left, lol. And it was no one as big as Hawtin there that day either.

I really want to go, but that scares me... :mad: