Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

I though Annnold had some funny lines in the movie... "Are you injured in any way?" "drop dead" "i am unable to comply with this order." :) the movie was okay the acting blew nutz Arnold was good but then again all he had to do was act like a robot not to difficult.

to make a long short, I really feel that they should have left this movie as the cult classic that it was. Now there is going to be another movie probably, because this one made way to much money and they left the story @ the end of T-3 just for that reason.

I think that Hollywood is just grasping for anything that they can get their hands on. If you have noticed most high grossing movies are sequals and they usually blow. I don't want to start seeing movies coming out like Conan part 3, or Rocky 9 and ishhh. Leave the quality flicks alone and stop dragging them through the mud with all this new fangled graphics and action scenes.

:mad::rolleyes:

I liked the movie

It was pretty funny...The first party with him at the bar hahaha with the glasses...."Talk To The Hand" hahahaha

It had great action, the female TX was GREAT!!!

I loved when she grabbed him by the balls and through him through walls

The car scenes were good

I jus thought the movie was good

And it def leaves it open for TX 4 =)

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

THE MOVIE SUCKED.

it was one of the worst movies i have seen in a long long time.

the girl i was with actually fell asleep in the middle.

:laugh: The movie couldn't have been that bad

Wo ever hasnt seen this flick def. should go see it....Alot of people always say sequals suck after the 1st one but the Terminators def. dont apply to that statement....the second one was sickkk and this one was just plain nuts...The rest of the sorty behind it led in good, the ending was good and unexpected and the fight scenes were ridiculos in the bathroom and with the crane....the chick is unstopable which is phat and people just get fucked up left and right....great action movie and arnolds voice and lil' comments just make the movie 10 times better...."I'm Back!!!!!"