Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being with someone . . .

fierydesire

. . . yet desiring someone else . . . ugh human nature blows sometimes . . . Its like you know you can have the other person, but you don't wanna end things with the first person even though you know you should . . .

Have any of you ever felt this? Where you care for someone a lot because you have been with them for awhile and just b/c you do, yet you start fawning over someone else not intentionally? :confused: What would you do?

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . yet desiring someone else . . . ugh human nature blows sometimes . . . Its like you know you can have the other person, but you don't wanna end things with the first person even though you know you should . . .

Have any of you ever felt this? Where you care for someone a lot because you have been with them for awhile and just b/c you do, yet you start fawning over someone else not intentionally? :confused: What would you do?

lol...what's with all the issues lately?

just have fun! ;)

I think thats exactly what my ex-gf is going through with me.

Why don't you just tell the one you're with you still want to explore and go out with other people?

It's one thing if you're just playing the field and having fun. But it's another when you're involved with someone, and you're having roaming eyes. That prolly means you're not fully satisfied with the present~

And another way to look at this, is like it's a test.

Testing how faithful you are with the person you're with, or just testing your feelings for him./her.

If you can withstand the desire to be with someone else, then you should be pretty satisfied with the present. But if you're noticing things in the "desired one" that your "present one" does not fulfill, then maybe test the waters...

Originally posted by gmccookny

And another way to look at this, is like it's a test.

Testing how faithful you are with the person you're with, or just testing your feelings for him./her.

If you can withstand the desire to be with someone else, then you should be pretty satisfied with the present. But if you're noticing things in the "desired one" that your "present one" does not fulfill, then maybe test the waters...

Thanx babe . . . I guess I feel the latter . . . It sucks though, cause you do care for the person but they can't fulfil all that you want . . . We all have desires, but some can withstand and some cannot . . . I may be in the group that cannot unless the bond with that person and I are unbelievably strong

BTW, I love your sig b/c of Pharell, he is a hottie ;)

Thanx babe . . . I guess I feel the latter . . . It sucks though, cause you do care for the person but they can't fulfil all that you want . . . We all have desires, but some can withstand and some cannot . . . I may be in the group that cannot unless the bond with that person and I are unbelievably strong

BTW, I love your sig b/c of Pharell, he is a hottie ;)

hehehh,.. thanks babes ;)

my friend partied with him a few weeks ago. He's a great, talented NERD :cool:

but back to the topic, the girl i've been with i feel is kinda in the same camp as you. I can recall "not being enough of a challenge" back in the day , but since then i haven't been so available.

We go back, and there's a lot of feelings involved. But we might just need to take some time off to test the waters and re-evaluate the situation.

It's really not terrible. Things truly happen for a reason, and maybe fate is asking for this to happen in order for you 2 B more sure of yourself (and myself) ;)

It sucks though, cause you do care for the person but they can't fulfil all that you want . . .

if you do care for the person, don't string him or her along while you're waiting for what you really want.

it's a waste of your and his/her emotional time and energy. time spent alone is better than time spent together but dissatisfied.

My ex-gf is doing almost exactly what fiery is talking about with a little twist. We went out for 3 yrs and then broke up, but were still hooking up and wanted to get back together. Then she said that she thinks she may have feelings for someone else and wants to give it a try. She gave me all that fate stuff, saying that "time will tell". She then said, "I still love you, but I don't know if we are meant to be best friends or more than that, I have to see how things go with someone else first, then we if it doesn't work out we will give things a chance again". To me this whole situation made me realize how there is no fate, because she fell in love with someone else even though she used to tell me there is never anyone I can love more than you ect.. There is not just one person in the world for each of us. I have been debating if I should even hang around. SHe still wants me to be friends with her but it now seems like I am the one who has to call her and stuff. She thinks she has me for granted and I hate that. I feel that if you have feelings for someone, but possibly in love with someone else, the person should take some time to themselves instead of hurting the one person who might be worth it in the long run. You have to decide what you like more. There are always gonna be people with similiar qualities and looks, or even better. It takes more than just that, it takes a connection and trust in your self that you will not act on temptation while being with another.

gmc: things do happen for a reason and I agree

wideskies: I dont feel as though Im stringing anyone along, its a rather complex situation. I agree time spent alone is better than being dissatisfied but damn :hump: is great :D haha . . . yea a bit selfish I know :nopity:

Liquid: I think may of us use the "fate" thing to keep the other hopeful and perhaps even themselves hopeful. I know I have said it and I have had it said to me, but it seems that in the end its a bunch of bullshit. . . I think its just a better way to remedy the situation that fate will bring us back together, if we are meant to be we will be, but ya know what 99% of the time, it doesnt happen . . . and that 1% that does happen good for them. I'm not sayin that people don't try but usually the second time around is never the same as the first no matter how bad you want it or hard you try at the situation :half:

Originally posted by liquidflow

There are always gonna be people with similiar qualities and looks, or even better. It takes more than just that, it takes a connection and trust in your self that you will not act on temptation while being with another.

def agree with this

by reading some of your posts fierydesire, i get the feeling you are one of the last people who should be getting involved in a relationship. sounds like your having fun doing the single, casual thing. just keep at it, and have ur fun. stop thinking so much about the other person's feeling, and what they do, or don't do. what they say or don't say. fuck em, and leave em. or like jay-z said "and when your man come up for air, with a mouth full of hair, just grab your coach bag, and get the fuck out of there" :tongue:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

by reading some of your posts fierydesire, i get the feeling you are one of the last people who should be getting involved in a relationship. sounds like your having fun doing the single, casual thing. just keep at it, and have ur fun. stop thinking so much about the other person's feeling, and what they do, or don't do. what they say or don't say. fuck em, and leave em. or like jay-z said "and when your man come up for air, with a mouth full of hair, just grab your coach bag, and get the fuck out of there" :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: haha thanx hun, yea I guess I your right to some extent, but I'm not a cold hearted biatch. . . well only when I want to be :tongue:

what is it about the one that makes you want to stay? what is it about the other that makes you want him??? if its purely physical when you have something more meaningful then i say youre doing the right thing, however if its something more than a physical attraction, and you feel the relationship can and will prosper then by all means leave the person youre with...

The few times I've been happy in a relationship, I never desired any other men. Looked at, been attracted to, of course, but desire is a whole different ballpark. Either the relationship isnt' right, or you're not ready for it. Either way, a break is the least that is called for in such situations. It's not fair to either of you if you keep things the way they are.

Thanx babes, they are a bit old . . . need to start webcamin it again . . .

nice pics ;). . . you look a little :drunk: tee hee

thank u. yea. i'm trying to fiddle around with them a bit. they seem to be a lil too dark. the actual pics r so much more clearer....and yes, i was a bit drunk. i don't take sober pics. lol:cool: