Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ali and Howells set times and cover

spacious

COVER. $25 PRESALE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT COOLJUNKIE.COM. INCLUDE NO LINE NO WAIT AND WRIST BAND TO DRINK FREE UNTIL MIDNIGHT. DOOR COVER $25 BEFORE AND $30 AFTER MIDNIGHT.

MAIN ROOM AND LOUNGE (LINKED)

ROLAND 10 TO 1

DANNY HOWELLS 1 TO 4

DANNY + ALI (TAG) 4 TO 5

ALI (DEEP DISH) 5 TO 9

TERRACE

TONY TONE 10 TO 3

RADAMAS 3 TO 6

ALL DJS CONFIRMED TO START ON TIME. ARRIVE EARLY AND AVOID THE LINES.

Originally posted by happyface

I remember during WMC on the patio while Howells was throwing down and it was HOT as a MOFO,maybe thats why i didnt get into Howells set. :eek: Anyways let hip hopers fry............. :mad:

Yo Tony watcha doing on the 4th?

I think we where all outside for like 30 mins, before we went running inside to escape the heat. :laugh: gonna do the fireworks thing, here on the beach then head out to Maze . maybe Tiesto for after- hours if it's not to much $$$$$. your crazy going to CG on the 4th.. :eek:

Originally posted by sobeton

I think we where all outside for like 30 mins, before we went running inside to escape the heat. :laugh: gonna do the fireworks thing, here on the beach then head out to Maze . maybe Tiesto for after- hours if it's not to much $$$$$. your crazy going to CG on the 4th.. :eek:

The grove for awhile then most likely head to MAZE, see yo ass there!!

Originally posted by diegonyc

hellz yeah it was hot...

have they installed those huge industrial fans yet?

cats are going to be droppin like flies!

Hmmm I suggested that months ago that the new Space add some fans (like the patio at the old Space (rip:(), and was told by LP that this was South Florida and that it was hot outside.....

Gee thanks for the info Bill Kamal:rolleyes:

I think some Fans to get the air moving would be nice:D

Originally posted by spacious

TAKE NOTES…

ROLAND 10 TO 1

DANNY HOWELLS 1 TO 4

DANNY + ALI (TAG) 4 TO 5

ALI (DEEP DISH) 5 TO 9

TERRACE

TONY TONE 10 TO 3

RADAMAS 3 TO 6

Its too bad . . DH does his best stuff on the patio. I know that he is playing on the 4th with Carl Cox in Vegas.

BTW - has anyone heard his new GU release. I am a big DH fan but did not think it was that great. On the other hand, the new Deep Dish GU025 is great.

Any other opinions?

Originally posted by sobe2003

Its too bad . . DH does his best stuff on the patio. I know that he is playing on the 4th with Carl Cox in Vegas.

BTW - has anyone heard his new GU release. I am a big DH fan but did not think it was that great. On the other hand, the new Deep Dish GU025 is great.

Any other opinions?

24:7 is musically a well balanced mix minus the techno. sorry to say but techno is good for live sets and not on mixed cds. bangin it out doesn't take too much creativity. ever hear richie hawtin put out a cd? they're a hell of a lot different than his live sets...same goes w/ sven vath, etc.

out of the 2, cd 1 gets my vote for mix of the year, hands down. from what i heard, danny didn't use protools to mix this comp. how in the hell did he mix some of those tracks is beyond me.

GU 25, what's great about it?

Originally posted by diegonyc

24:7 is musically a well balanced mix minus the techno. sorry to say but techno is good for live sets and not on mixed cds. bangin it out doesn't take too much creativity. ever hear richie hawtin put out a cd? they're a hell of a lot different than his live sets...same goes w/ sven vath, etc.

out of the 2, cd 1 gets my vote for mix of the year, hands down. from what i heard, danny didn't use protools to mix this comp. how in the hell did he mix some of those tracks is beyond me.

GU 25, what's great about it?

I guess that I was expecting more out of DH as he is one of my favorites live and enjoy the live sets I've downloaded from soulseek. I understand you can't duplicate the live set feel on a release such as 24:7 - just did not enjoy it.

GU025 - Thought the track selection was great and was a very smooth record.

Originally posted by happyface

I remember during WMC on the patio while Howells was throwing down and it was HOT as a MOFO,maybe thats why i didnt get into Howells set. :eek: Anyways let hip hopers fry............. :mad:

hip hoppers fry??? like if there is gonna be anybody there dancing to hip hop when the sun comes up:confused: :rolleyes:

there is only so many hip hop songs they can play!!!:laugh:;)

Tickets are $25 at cooljunkie.com (includes band for open bar til midnight, no line, no wait all night). Door cover will be $25 before midnight and $30 after.

Set Times For Ali And Howells At 34

ROLAND 10 TO 1

DANNY HOWELLS 1 TO 4

DANNY + ALI (TAG) 4 TO 5

ALI (DEEP DISH) 5 TO 9

TERRACE

TONY TONE 10 TO 3

RADAMAS 3 TO 6