Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed Review

Originally posted by djnovajr

Yeah! How everyone said, the place was packed! Do U really like this? When other djs play @ Centro FLY,like thursday Anthony Pappa, the club only open for a basement! Carl COX,packed, DIgweed packed! How U can joy it,if has no place to dance,and no air to breath?????????????????? Same shit like a ROXY!!! I think it's very unhealthy to breath in other people sweat!!!!

Absolute unprofessionalism in the big APPLE! So just pay 30$ and go sweat! Good for fat people! :-(

yours trully

dj nova jr.

www.djnovajr.com

Why the fuck are you trying to bash for, you dont like it then keep it to yo' self PAHTNA!

Originally posted by djnovajr

Yeah! How everyone said, the place was packed! Do U really like this? When other djs play @ Centro FLY,like thursday Anthony Pappa, the club only open for a basement! Carl COX,packed, DIgweed packed! How U can joy it,if has no place to dance,and no air to breath?????????????????? Same shit like a ROXY!!! I think it's very unhealthy to breath in other people sweat!!!!

Absolute unprofessionalism in the big APPLE! So just pay 30$ and go sweat! Good for fat people! :-(

yours trully

dj nova jr.

www.djnovajr.com

You have to be the biggest loser I've ever seen post on these boards... well one of the biggest.

Go jump off a bridge and cry me a river, we work hard at what we do and stress very much.

Ok, here's a cryptic question....I'm not a huge house fan, but one track by LES blew me away. It was kind of dark and brooding sounding with some female vocals. The place went nuts after the build-up. This was somewhere between 12:30-1:30. I know it's a bad description, but didn't get more details because some loser was trying to pick up my girlfriend while I was standing next to her. Any help is appreciated!

Originally posted by az-tec

not really sure what track that was...Def the biggest build up during the LES set was the new Annie Lennox-Scumfrog remix. Mac droppped it at about1 am or so, and the place went ballistic

By any chance are you referring to "Pavement Cracks"? And yes the place erupted. Wow!

Originally posted by £ddie

By any chance are you referring to "Pavement Cracks"? And yes the place erupted. Wow!

yes I am referring to Pavement Cracks...

I thought the walls were gonna collaps when Mac dropped that...lol

Where were u man? didnt see u at all

Originally posted by az-tec

Where were u man? didnt see u at all

I said the same thing to Ingrid about you. We were by the stairs leading to the bathroom with another one of my girls for most of the night. I couldn't find anyone in that place. It was too crowded so I gave up after a while. . . Till next time. :cool::D

Thanx for all to gave me nice answers...

Here is something better...

The Ritchie Hawtin party @ARC yesterday,july 5 it was amazing!

Ospina she is so good! Ritchie have a "few" problem with finalscratch,but the music it's so good :-)!

He commin more Sven Vath,then Ritchie Hawtin! Actually, how it's lookslike,hair,etc...

I hope,after that reply, You don't send me to the hell again :-)!

If you feel,visit my website http://www.djnovajr.com

Free party @ ALIBI wednesdays! Happy hour by STOLI 10-11pm!

I'll gonna play sexy-funky house all night long!

thanx again...specially for Girly:-)))

Just to let you guys know, the compliments to the staff are amazing. I made sure they all saw copies of the posts and it had a great impact. The staff at Centro Loves you guys and the fact that everyone sees how much we care about our jobs means a lot. We've all been doing the club thing for a long time and for the people who work here this place is a realization of all the things they hoped for when working other places. I hope the smae feeling has rubbed off on all of you guys too. This place means a lot to us all. We are just trying to fill the vacancy of fun that NYC is suffering from lately. Digweed and the Oakenfold party the next day just showed how great NYC still is and Centro-Fly is one of the only places left that has been around long enough to know what a fucking party is all about. Glad we could host it for everyone.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Just to let you guys know, the compliments to the staff are amazing. I made sure they all saw copies of the posts and it had a great impact. .

in that case please tell Harold who was working the door Ingrid said thank u so much for the comps..i thought it was gonna be such a horrible night cause of the crowd, turns out i get brought to the front of the line without tickets and then see Harold whos from my town and he took good care of me.. the night turned out to be much better then i had expected :cool:

HARolld, thank you so much for that.. That made my night. Last time i saw you it was with ALvaro at Centro last year. Its always cool running into someone from here in those places (you know what i meaN) thanxx again.. hope to see u again;)