Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got home from CPIS with DANNY TENAGLIA

IM SOOOOOOOOO DRAINED. Although personally i think danny wasnt himself tonite. Not many people there from VINYL/ARC. Saw a few here and there. They made him lower the music at one point, made him shut down early and start later. The crowd wasnt the best one around compared to the usual BE YOURSELF FRIDAYS. Even at one point he said on the mic "WHAT ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF TOURISTS". Had me laughin. Cause seriously to me CPIS reminded me so much of websterhall. Just with more rooms and a somewhat better crowd but not by much. I got there at 930ish and everybody else was on line didnt let anybody in until about 1030 i think. Me and my 2 friends were the 1st ones on the floor. WHile everybody else was just chilling around. Lots of hot women sheesh WOW. Danny was all alone spinning the whole night thank god i thought. I dunno but i wasnt feeling him tonite like i always do. And i can tell he wasnt himself either. He was playing more lighter than im use to hearing from him. I think its because of where we were. And he even played a feew trance songs (YUCK) but that was my time to rest so in a way i didnt mind. All in all i had a great night. Dancin from beginnnin till end. Although sometimes i just stood around looking and laughin at how many people dance the same guys and girls (but thats another topic) Around 620ishish danny came down to the floor the lights came on and he kept a mix of ELEMENTS goin adn he was moving a lil. Was suprise to still see me around. I prefer him at ARC than any other place. Well time to shower and sleep.

Originally posted by DarrellG

Damn, he busted out Elements?

Memories!!!

I wish I was there.

Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Tunnel.

Hehe...

yes but from 9pm - 3am i was completely disgusted horrible HORRIBLE nite lol .... this was my second attempt to have a good time in the hamptons and it sucked yet again...ill stick to DT at Vinyl

Etienne! :D

Crowd Sucked

Vibe Sucked

Club Sucked

Promoters Suck Each Other's Cocks!

Danny's Set well Sucked it was missing alot of key tracks!!! (I wanna see Danny's review)

Needless to say the party was DICK!

Good Thing is Danny will be back in the hamptons this summer but not at CPI!

(THANK GOD)

I went on Thursday night and it was absolutely horrendous...the music sucked balls and it was a complete sausage fest.

Anyone who thought CPI's was good must have been on some serious drugs. There literally were like 10 guys to every girl.

And I heard Saturday was the same way.

Originally posted by nomembername

I went on Thursday night and it was absolutely horrendous...the music sucked balls and it was a complete sausage fest.

Anyone who thought CPI's was good must have been on some serious drugs. There literally were like 10 guys to every girl.

And I heard Saturday was the same way.

It has always been like that there. They must be throwing around some money to get that talent there