Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im sorry but alot of you girls and guys dance the same

what cracks me up about so many of you people is how you knock someone that sports the designer labels (and i am not talking a t-shirt with 12" D&G letters!)

do you really think that all of us that follow fashion and have spikey hair can't dance?

i get a dozen compliments a night on my dancing...and my private label kenneth cole.

make fun of someone's dancing and i'll make fun of your busted cargos. talk about all looking the same! that whole baggy pants and t-shirt cookie cutter is gettin' a little worn out!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by purplephotons

what cracks me up about so many of you people is how you knock someone that sports the designer labels (and i am not talking a t-shirt with 12" D&G letters!)

do you really think that all of us that follow fashion and have spikey hair can't dance?

i get a dozen compliments a night on my dancing...and my private label kenneth cole.

make fun of someone's dancing and i'll make fun of your busted cargos. talk about all looking the same! that whole baggy pants and t-shirt cookie cutter is gettin' a little worn out!!!

WERD!

Originally posted by purplephotons:

talk about all looking the same! that whole baggy pants and t-shirt cookie cutter is gettin' a little worn out!!!

who's knockin' anyone for designer labels? A lot of peeps here are taking well-deserved opinions too personally. By the way, I see more people stylin' designers than urbanwear or 'baggy pants.' Just to note...the big clothes are nice to wear because it's more comfortable and more fluid when you dance. It's just like choosing to wear kicks.

peace.

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

silverbull, i use to feel the same way as you. i never understood how some people dance exactly the same, copying off one another. it's cool to pick up steps that you like and incorporate them as your own but when it becomes a cloning process, then it's a little weird. dancing is all about feeling the music. i never dance when i don't like what's being spun. what's more annoying is when guys come up to you and ask y you're not dancing and you say that you're not 'feeling it' right now and they ask why.:blank:

totally agreed

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

Originally posted by purplephotons:

who's knockin' anyone for designer labels? A lot of peeps here are taking well-deserved opinions too personally. By the way, I see more people stylin' designers than urbanwear or 'baggy pants.' Just to note...the big clothes are nice to wear because it's more comfortable and more fluid when you dance. It's just like choosing to wear kicks.

peace.

absolutely true. everyone is entitled to their opinions. but there have been references to armani labels, french connection labels, sunglasses, and hair styles...basically complaints about everyone looking the same and dancing the same. i am just saying that eveyone in the scene can be lumped into one of two categories...and in the end, who cares what people look like or how they dance. being someone with good looks, style, and dancing ability (sorry, had to get cocky for a second) i HATE hearing others being made fun of...that's at least how this thread got started.