Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Wars!!!!!!!!

nexusgroove

Originally posted by nexusgroove

:rolleyes:

Today at the Free Blast, there was a banner airplane with the space ad, then 10 min. later another plane came by with the Maze ads....

Just hope no one gets hurt in this little war of the clubs.

Armin van Buuren ... One of the top two or three trance djs in the world just changed clubs once again ... from Maze to Opium and now Space ...

I don't know how ... Maze lost the "biggest" dj they have booked so far ... especially if they wanna do Saturday's a trance nite ...

There is no sarcasm here btw ... it's a fact :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

Armin van Buuren ... One of the top two or three trance djs in the world just changed clubs once again ... from Maze to Opium and now Space ...

I don't know how ... Maze lost the "biggest" dj they have booked so far ... especially if they wanna do Saturday's a trance nite ...

There is no sarcasm here btw ... it's a fact :confused:

1. avb sucks

2. he played maze and 5 people showed up, so there goes your "biggest" dj they have booked theory

3. GA is bigger and will do more than AVB

4. edgar v is a better fit for maze

5. Maze knows avb sucks and went out and got much bigger djs...

6. euroooooooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhh

7. and when a certain someone on this board finds out who is going to play Maze (almost a deal so i'm told) he will flip out;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

am i that certain someone? :)

nope... if i posted who the person is, then everyone on this board will know exactly what dj i'm talking about... so until its a deal, i can't post it..:(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

damn for a minute there i was excited :(

oh well .. *keeps praying*

sorry ray,,, louie devito is not comming to play at maze:D so it's not you

Originally posted by saleen351

1. avb sucks

2. he played maze and 5 people showed up, so there goes your "biggest" dj they have booked theory

3. GA is bigger and will do more than AVB

4. edgar v is a better fit for maze

5. Maze knows avb sucks and went out and got much bigger djs...

6. euroooooooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhh

7. and when a certain someone on this board finds out who is going to play Maze (almost a deal so i'm told) he will flip out;)

I don't agree w/you at all on this one ...

Originally posted by vipnerd

... Maze lost the "biggest" dj they have booked so far

WE DIDNT LOOSE ANYBODY, JUST CAUSE HE IS PLAYING AT SPACE ONCE DOESNT MEAN WE LOST HIM, FIRST OF ALL THE ONLY WAY WE CAN LOOSE SOME BODY IS IF HE WAS OURS, AND HE ISNT, HE WAS JUST BOOKED HERE TO PLAY ONCE, SECOND HE IS PLAYING THIS FRIDAY @ OPIUM , AND WE ARE ALSO IN TALKS OF BOOKING HIM WITHING THE YEAR SO OBVIOUSLY HE ISNT SPACE'S . NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A SHIT HEAD BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE AND SAY WE LOST OUR BEST DJ , U SHOULD ATLEAST GET THE FACTS STR8. SORRY FOR SOUNDING LIKE A ASSHOLE

PEACE

Guest saleen351

sorry guys, i can't leak it... only stuff you see me post is what i'm allowed to... or hurtful to space..

Originally posted by saleen351

sorry guys, i can't leak it... only stuff you see me post is what i'm allowed to... or hurtful to space..

Originally posted by cheekeetika

See I like that, I like it a lot!:D

BITTER....PARTY OF TWO ?!?!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

Player Hating on maze still..........

how sad........

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by djoscarg

Its so strange to read what you write when I have never heard you speak a word aloud........

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

WE DIDNT LOOSE ANYBODY, JUST CAUSE HE IS PLAYING AT SPACE ONCE DOESNT MEAN WE LOST HIM, FIRST OF ALL THE ONLY WAY WE CAN LOOSE SOME BODY IS IF HE WAS OURS, AND HE ISNT, HE WAS JUST BOOKED HERE TO PLAY ONCE, SECOND HE IS PLAYING THIS FRIDAY @ OPIUM , AND WE ARE ALSO IN TALKS OF BOOKING HIM WITHING THE YEAR SO OBVIOUSLY HE ISNT SPACE'S . NOT TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A SHIT HEAD BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE AND SAY WE LOST OUR BEST DJ , U SHOULD ATLEAST GET THE FACTS STR8. SORRY FOR SOUNDING LIKE A ASSHOLE

PEACE

It's all good Eddie ... I write what I know and can conclude ... 3:30 am ... Friday December 6th ... I walked with him to Pat's car ... didn't go for late dinner ... but I know ...

There was never any intention to have the #5 Dj in the world ... after his first appearance in Miami ... go to any other club to play ... with the trance Saturdays in the horizon ... it would have been perfect IMHO to have him locked with a residency at your club ... surprises me that he goes out of all other clubs to Space and not to Maze ... that is what I wrote ... no pun intended ...

And to get things straight ... i wish you and Stacey the best of lucks ... I am not a mercenary in life :cool: