Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space last night?

pimpineo

Originally posted by pimpineo

Any reviews?

I was a little disapointed. Arrived late around 4 a.m. DH was still in the booth but Dubfire was on the decks. Dancefloor was approx 90% full but upstairs looked somewhat empty. There was absolutely no line to get in, the lounge was empty and the patio was closed.

Music was ok - I prefer to hear the Professor on patio.

Was very surprised by the lack of crowd.

went over to space with dekan after spinning at xtc's party...had on shorts so pete had to lend me a pair of pants...30 bucks to get in...the deep dish dude was spinning (yawn!) room had thinned out by that time. went to take a piss and no sooner did i get my tallywacker out, that for some reason 3 space security started baning on the door of my bathroom stall. i opened the door and they demanded to know "what i had in there" i replied that "all i have in here is this" and i shook my pecker at them.

boy, did they feel stoopid!

Originally posted by sgtfury

went over to space with dekan after spinning at xtc's party...had on shorts so pete had to lend me a pair of pants...30 bucks to get in...the deep dish dude was spinning (yawn!) room had thinned out by that time. went to take a piss and no sooner did i get my tallywacker out, that for some reason 3 space security started baning on the door of my bathroom stall. i opened the door and they demanded to know "what i had in there" i replied that "all i have in here is this" and i shook my pecker at them.

boy, did they feel stoopid!

:laugh: :laugh:

Howells was very good .. deep and funky and at times a bit techy. I particularly enjoyed the new echomen track and a couple of other bits he played including the 'sex like a robot' thing. His opening track was amazing. Ali opened up with my friend's coldplay remix which was nice to hear out but it all went downhill after that.

Roland had an amazing opening set. He really setup danny perfectly.

Anyone up for a roadtrip to Icon on Wednesday to see the Howeller one last time?

He brings something different every night he was very different than he was at Vibe in gainesville and I'm sure it will be different again @ Icon.

Music last night while I was there was amazing. Roland had a kick ass opening set with my tune of his set being the white stripes remix. Danny howells was amazing and nothing short of my expectations. Ali well did not stick around to see him, but I'm sure he was not that bad. I just saw him a couple of weeks ago at space and he was playing great, though I did think sharam outplayed him. By the way nice job with the decorations at space, looked very good and I wanted to snatch one of them gu banners.

Danny kicked ass. Ali wasn't too bad, but Danny far outclassed him.

As for the crowd, I could give a flying fuck. My favorite DJ was on the decks at one of my favorite clubs...I could care less how many people were there.