Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buuren ROLLCALL!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bklyn4life

LISTEN UP IF IT WAS GOING TO BE THE SEXY AT THE ROXY REUNION PARTY I WOULD BE THERE WITH BELLS ON ... BUT I AINT GOING

ILL BE AT B'52 THIS FRIDAY YOU SHOULD ALL COME CHECK IT OUT B4 ROXY

DONT FORGET TO MENTION YOUR ON CAPONE'S LIST AT THE DOOR

A LITTLE PROMO WON'T HURT ANYBODY AH THANK YOU!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yur an ass. if everyone thought like you, this forum would be overrun with promos.

TURN IT DOWN A NOTCH

Originally posted by gmoneyjive

Hey cody - been pretty damn good since I graduated, and best of all now I'm a jersey boy! :D Well maybe it's not great, but sure as hell better than PA. Trying to slowly work my way back into the scene. How bout yourself? You won't be gracing us with your presence tomorrow?

Haha, I wouldn't be so happy to be a Jersey boy.. ;)

Looks like we're same-state residents now.

Good to hear things are going well.

However, I will not be at Roxy tonite. Not in the mood for trance.. BUT if you have a camera, take pictures of Armin for me.. :drool:

Originally posted by linabina

well then ur screwed lol.. cant get them in advance the day of the event unless u get them will call....

I thought that was the only way they were being offered through ticketweb. And by the way what is that and how does it work?

Originally posted by vizualbyte

just downloaded his set at djmixes2k.com omfg great set. made up my mind in going to roxy

I downloaded it last night. I cant wait to get home to hear it. I also like the set they had on there from him about 3 weeks ago.

So what's the deal with meeting up - like I said, I wouldn't mind meeting some of the new people I don't know on here... we always used to meet at the back bar at a couple of planned times on the hour, I never remembered them so I just went back there every hour to take a break, cool off, get drinks & see who's there - so that's prolly what I'll do this time...

But there's mention of 1 am by the men's room, I doubt I'll be there by then but if I am I'll try to make that I guess...

Originally posted by skince55

I thought that was the only way they were being offered through ticketweb. And by the way what is that and how does it work?

will call is where u buy tickets... and they hold them at the box office/window/etc of the venue. so if u were to buy tickets via will call for roxy, ud be able to pick them up at the window where usually pay to get in. ;)

usually though, if u buy them enough time in advance u can have them mailed to u. but once u hit the week of the event, ur pretty much outta luck there.

Originally posted by linabina

will call is where u buy tickets... and they hold them at the box office/window/etc of the venue. so if u were to buy tickets via will call for roxy, ud be able to pick them up at the window where usually pay to get in. ;)

usually though, if u buy them enough time in advance u can have them mailed to u. but once u hit the week of the event, ur pretty much outta luck there.

thanks for the info :D