Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Richie Hawtin at Arc Reviews?

Originally posted by sweetfun

Did anyone go and how was it???

i went ;)

u MUST!!!!!! give me a fuckin call when yer done with yer nerdy study group...i got some very INNNNNTERESTING stuff to share ;)

p.s. Damn Quoth yer smooth.

p.p.s. Magda sucked as usual...Ritchie was good...but fucked up a few times cause he tried too damn hard doing some live remixes....all in all set was good in the begining then boring at the end....and what the FUUUUUUUUUCK was up with the down-tempo/Autechre-ish shit being played in the Arcade? It truly put me to sleep.

Anyhow...Magda did not deserve to play that main floor. No one was dancing...people were just standing around trying to decide how to dance to her fucked up beats.

oh and shouts to my main brotha man Jay (hitokiri24) cause we fucking OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDD that floor in the front.

peace.

lol

yea we did own lol the arcade was weak it was like bein in club b e d all over again no one was dancin but.... it was cool there the ac was nice the the main floor...hmm.... i really couldn t get into it i tried really i did i mean the times i did get into it it was pretty good tho it was a weeeeeeird nite um.... tho i will say this tho the curse of jules struck again!!! rich wrecked quite a few times tho its all good tho ever1 has his/her night heard the afternoon party was good an yes mikey next time it ll be trance ala avb?!?!;)

Originally posted by quoth

i...Ritchie was good...but fucked up a few times cause he tried too damn hard doing some live remixes....all in all set was good in the begining then boring at the end....

he usually tends to do that at the end..i don't know why. :(

ritchie fucked up quite a few times last night, but I didn't care cuz the tracks were mostly good and he played till 9:00 am...

I'm not sure if the fuckups were due to him or the equipment (is he using final scratch sometimes?? -- it sounded like a corrupt mp3 every now and then)

I rolled my nuts off and danced for 8 hours, so I wasn't about to care about some minor technique haggles.

Hi everyone !

I was there since he open up the door.

I love how she warmed up. Bill (Patrick),he also had a some opinion! That's so funny,how the people don't give a respect for a smaller dj,and they start to dance for "bignames"! Ritchie being to Sven,how was his hair,but the finalscratch still not perfect. One of the audiosoftware maker(Native Instruments)try to help,but something wrong with the conception! I still spinning vinyls,sometime I used Cd,but it's not the same!

Please people give respect for small djs,how try so hard to be play for you!

nova

http://www.djnovajr.com

[my free wednesday party @ ALIBI it's free for everyone!]

What are you tring to say here?Cause this makes no kind of sense.

Originally posted by djnovajr

Hi everyone !

I was there since he open up the door.

I love how she warmed up. Bill (Patrick),he also had a some opinion! That's so funny,how the people don't give a respect for a smaller dj,and they start to dance for "bignames"! Ritchie being to Sven,how was his hair,but the finalscratch still not perfect. One of the audiosoftware maker(Native Instruments)try to help,but something wrong with the conception! I still spinning vinyls,sometime I used Cd,but it's not the same!

Please people give respect for small djs,how try so hard to be play for you!

nova

http://www.djnovajr.com

[my free wednesday party @ ALIBI it's free for everyone!]