Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Help...Did anyone find??????????????????

Hype...we were Slinky Stomping kids at Tempts the other night...Sorry if any Slinkys got a water bottle to the back of the head...

Joeyjuice...if you are reading this...sorry I sounded like a mess on the phone and not making any sense yesterday afternoon...I got back from Surf and had horrible panic attacks....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Tommy...Bigtime and I both agree you are Shady. But we like it! Sorry i was not much fun on the beach...I was just not feeling like myself...

Stacked,

that is not fair to say that. Every time i see you i am in drug induced euphoria. Yesterday, i was having terrible panic & anxiety attacks & had to leave Surf ASAP. I did not have any Xanax or the like & was trying to drink alchohol to bring me down but no such luck

Sushi for stacked & big time on me

For the first time in 5 years during a 4th of July weekend I didn't make it To Tempts or Surf!!!!!!!

Friday DJais all night long

Saturday with all the talk about no power in seaside and they weren't allowing peopl in I went to, I hate to admit it, but Bar A!!!

I left Bar Gay at 1am, disgusted with that place, I hung out the whole time by the Burger pit stuffing my face, by 1am I had to leave I couldn't take wearing sleeves on my shirt!!!!!

I was in bed by 1:15am woke up at 6:45 am and left for back up North!!!!

Planned on comming back after my basketball game at 4:30 to go to Surf and Tempts, but I was just to shot to drive back!!!!

Stack I will def see you next weekend and I will make up for my absence!!!!!!

Hope Bigtime is ok!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

No David just wanted to talk about yesterday...but I dont need you I have Bigtime....

what is left of him......he must check into councelling......he is officially shot in the head......he must wait in line behind jimmy handshakes to get a new brain immediately!!!!

Originally posted by neena16

We decided it wasn't worth it.

:lame: ......lol;)

..i could have used alan's bOw bOw cHiCKIe...music while throwing my solid liquid powder party IN THE DARK! lol.......sunday......all set to shower and go out...and BAM.....another power outage...................NO AIR.....NO LIGHTS.....so we decided to finish the weekend with a bang............everything must go ....no leftovers.............SWEATY...DARK.....tripping over people.....cell phones and lighters only sorce of light......cold showers.........funneling off the back deck......absolute chaos lol..........i am afraid to go back and see the house next week...i left while still in darkness....

Originally posted by misk

:lame: ......lol;)

..i could have used alan's bOw bOw cHiCKIe...music while throwing my solid liquid powder party IN THE DARK! lol.......sunday......all set to shower and go out...and BAM.....another power outage...................NO AIR.....NO LIGHTS.....so we decided to finish the weekend with a bang............everything must go ....no leftovers.............SWEATY...DARK.....tripping over people.....cell phones and lighters only sorce of light......cold showers.........funneling off the back deck......absolute chaos lol..........i am afraid to go back and see the house next week...i left while still in darkness....

:laugh: like i said it wasn't worth it. :laugh:

We almost went down Sat night but that bOw bOw chickie music was too irresistible :bowdown: ....we decided to stay in. ;)

Originally posted by dogekid

the important thing is that chris got felt up by some girls in a tattoo shop on friday who were rolling their tits off

how come everyone stopped eating all the bbq grub at rod's after fury showed up???? :blank:

that is my house jayme.....i just let rod in to clean up all the mess.......and the question is......who was the better cook you or me.....I know I was defintely more mangled!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

that is my house jayme.....i just let rod in to clean up all the mess.......and the question is......who was the better cook you or me.....I know I was defintely more mangled!!!!!

i'm a grilling machine little boy.. you need to polish up your beer pong skills too. we got smoked in that first game.

the girls were the only ones chowin down. i cooked like 83 lbs of food and was the only guy eating. all you pussies watchin your weight and shit...