Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Camaro 2006! STRAIGHT BUTTER!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

who knows if this is real, some say its photoshopped, others say it leaked from gm....

but we would all rock this bad boy with a blow z06 motor, and it would sell like hot cakes..

Originally posted by saleen351

who knows if this is real, some say its photoshopped, others say it leaked from gm....

but we would all rock this bad boy with a blow z06 motor, and it would sell like hot cakes..

:eek:

No doubt... Shit looks mean.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1561979

Well with the way most car manufacturers are going with the "retro" look, this seems like it could be possible. Looks pretty nice, but it's a complete bite off the Mustang. Same front as the old model but a different body.

Guest saleen351

like i said no one knows where it came from, but some say they took a ferrari and photoshopped in a gm truck grill...

but none the less, someone at GM had to of seen this, and got the wheels in thier head spinning..

biggest issue is that GM will never outdue the vette, so it will never happen...

and "straight butter" comes from steward scott on sports center..

and "straight butter" comes from steward scott on sports center..

ahh... I learned something new today, then.

oh, and i don't like those retro stangs... and the retro vette i saw at the car show made me nautious... but that camaro is hot if its real...

i hope they cancel the thunderbird soon... that thing fucking sucks... the original is a classic...

That DOES look like a modena with a photoshopped front end... the rear vents give it away. Even if a Gm exec saw it, it would never get as far as an idea in their little cubicle. Upper management worships the vette and has laid down the law that nothing can outdo the flagship. It's a shame, because the corvette is what's killing GM's ability to make quality sports cars.

If they can't "outdo" the vette, then they've effectively choked off any designs that are somewhat interesting becuase the vette's styling is straight up BORING.

if you're going to put a cap on what designs can and can't be produced, then dont set the bar so fucking low with the mundane looking C5 platform. I swear sometimes GM is just trying to put out ugly shit just to piss us all off.

im not a fan of american engineering in the automotive world however that is fuckin hot... along with the retro mustang gt concept thats hot as well...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I will have to admit, the mustang DOES look hot. THe camaro on the other hand.......

I sure hope it a photoshop job, because although the body is ver sexy it does look like a modena. The front grille, KILLS it. Those round lights, the gaudy straight lines of the grille, totally does not match the sleek lines of the rest of the car.

The mustang, is truly an improvement. Looks like it has a bit of Maserati thrown in there, and the lights angling INWARD gives it a interesting fresh twist. Very nice.

Oh, and I think I see a little gold sticker on the side that says "Made in Japan". :laugh:

Guest saleen351

the mustang has been a sick sports car since 1979... yup thats right, it uses the same exact fram and plateform from 1979 and they have done wonders with it... Now a all new frame is going to be used, a variation of the LS fram which produced 2 motortrend cars of the year...

Stang will rock when it's done... 400 ponies will help too..

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by joeg

i thought exactly the opposite...

The body on the "camaro" is incredible, but the front end just messed it all up....

• 8 months later...