Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do any of u have a goal or set # in mind of people...

FlipsSOE

you'd like to sleep with before you get married. i mean let's face it. marriage is a big step. and from here on out, your not going to be sleeping with anyone else for the rest of your life. so whats the number that'll make you contempt.

although i'm not really sure i'll ever be happy with the number, i thinki'd have to realistically say 50. knowing that i've been with 50 women before my wife would put me at ease to know, that i've been with plenty of women to want to settle down.

i'm about 1/3 of the way there, so i'm nowhere near wanting to settle down just yet. so whats your take people?? 50?? 100?? 200??

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

you'd like to sleep with before you get married. i mean let's face it. marriage is a big step. and from here on out, your not going to be sleeping with anyone else for the rest of your life. so whats the number that'll make you contempt.

although i'm not really sure i'll ever be happy with the number, i thinki'd have to realistically say 50. knowing that i've been with 50 women before my wife would put me at ease to know, that i've been with plenty of women to want to settle down.

i'm about 1/3 of the way there, so i'm nowhere near wanting to settle down just yet. so whats your take people?? 50?? 100?? 200??

So this is your take on life and the goal you have set up for yourself correct??

Forgive me but there is something really sad about having to set a goal or a quota to your sex life

Originally posted by naughtybabe

So this is your take on life and the goal you have set up for yourself correct??

Forgive me but there is something really sad about having to set a goal or a quota to your sex life

Indeed. :blank:

this question got me thinking. do u women lie when a new bf asks how many people u have been with?? cause i'll admit, i get disgusted whe i feel the number to be to high. it's so dirty, but not in a good way. i'm certain some of u women in here have been with more than 30 dudes.

as for me falling in love before 50, that would be great. but i just don't see that happening. but if it does, i'd be all for it. truthfully, at my current success/ love rate, i'll belucky to fall in love before the age of 50, much less 50 women. :(

which actually has led me to think of another question which i will ask in another thread.

as for me falling in love before 50, that would be great. but i just don't see that happening. but if it does, i'd be all for it. truthfully, at my current success/ love rate, i'll belucky to fall in love before the age of 50, much less 50 women. :(

Don't you think your focus on promiscuity might be getting in the way of finding someone you could fall in love with?

Originally posted by rackham

Don't you think your focus on promiscuity might be getting in the way of finding someone you could fall in love with?

not so much a focus as it is fear. i seem to have no luck with falling in love/ finding the right or a good girl. that i just see myself sleeping with 50 or so girls before i find the right match. i really do hope i find someone sooner though. especially as i seems every month, i hear a new rumour or story o friend/ acquaintance catching some std. i def don't wanna fall in that category.

this question got me thinking. do u women lie when a new bf asks how many people u have been with?? cause i'll admit, i get disgusted whe i feel the number to be to high. it's so dirty, but not in a good way. i'm certain some of u women in here have been with more than 30 dudes.

which actually has led me to think of another question which i will ask in another thread.

#1- We've had about three threads in as many weeks where most people said they hate being asked what their number is.

#2- You want to fuck 50 women before getting married and yet it disgusts you to think of the woman your with being with LESS men than that??? Hypocrite much???

Originally posted by tastyt

You want to fuck 50 women before getting married and yet it disgusts you to think of the woman your with being with LESS men than that??? Hypocrite much???

Men who fuck lots of women are pimps, women who fuck lots of men are hoes. Isn't that how it goes? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cintron

stop rhyming I mean it.

anybody want a peanut?

I did it all for the peanut,

the peanut,

so you can take that halibut,

and stick it up your nose,

stick it up your nose,

stick it up your NOSE!