Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Music Please!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Any chance of a 4th of July Sunday DO OVER?! What is 4th of July weekend without Tempts open for Sunday Night?

Such a disappointment... ESPECIALLY for those with Monday off!:mad:

:idea: Seaside LIGHTS!:idea:

Bet you're jealous you weren't playing Monopoly like some of us more fortunate individuals!!! Don't hate! :nono:

OMG, that is terrible, I'm so glad I didn't go!!!!!!

I left early sunday back up North to play my game, I was going to come back for Tempts, but I was to beat, glad I didn't go, but that is terrible, they better fix the problem in that town with the power or the rest of the summer is going to suck.

Lets hope the power problem dosen't ruin next week's classics event!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Bet you're jealous you weren't playing Monopoly like some of us more fortunate individuals!!! Don't hate! :nono:

....i get to be the thimble!!! i get to be the thimble!!!!.......lol.....

...sunday was saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :( ...and i got an extra day off today too..........this woulda been GREAT recoooop time lol!

Originally posted by misk

....i get to be the thimble!!! i get to be the thimble!!!!.......lol.....

...sunday was saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :( ...and i got an extra day off today too..........this woulda been GREAT recoooop time lol!

I was the little bag of money, and if it weren't for the fact that I kept landing in jail, life would have been sweet! I had Park Place & Boardwalk after all... Guess it makes sense though that I was corrupt... :(

Jail huh? :tank:

:werd:

Yes sir! No sir! army.gifarmy.gifarmy.gif

Strangest thing, you'd of thought my opponent would have spent more time behind bars then lil' 'ole me. Guess we were playing role reversal.

:aaah: <~~~Love him!

Strangest thing, you'd of thought my opponent would have spent more time behind bars then lil' 'ole me. Guess we were playing role reversal.

....HAHA.....:stupid::topicsuck:blah: <<<~~~those......very practical on CP lol.........

:spam:

Exactly!

HEY, I was thinking... How about a double wedding?? I'm thinking by the time everyone is done paying debts to society :doh:.. we'll be looking at hmmmmmmmmm

2007 ...how does June sound to you? :aright:

Any chance of a 4th of July Sunday DO OVER?! What is 4th of July weekend without Tempts open for Sunday Night?

Such a disappointment... ESPECIALLY for those with Monday off!:mad:

:idea: Seaside LIGHTS!:idea:

I enjoyed the blackout I am happy the lights went out

Exactly!

HEY, I was thinking... How about a double wedding?? I'm thinking by the time everyone is done paying debts to society :doh:.. we'll be looking at hmmmmmmmmm

2007 ...how does June sound to you? :aright:

Sounds good, think Temps will close for a private party one weekend? I'm picturing red & black for the wedding party, actually, make that white & black stripes.

1signinmates.gif

Originally posted by somegirl24

Thats me!! Well, I AM off Monday...and no one in my house is...however will you get me there?

I ain't gonna beg ya, but should you chose to hop on over to Seaside, I'll be at Surf/Temps on Sunday. And just think it's classics at Temps, you'll actually know SOME songs.

:moon: :moon: :moon: