Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latoya.- Youve got to be kidding me

Originally posted by joeg

i hope that whole family falls into a meat grinder...

all of them... and i hope the facility with the meat grinder they fall into goes up in flames just to ensure whatever disease they have is destroyed before it can spread... ughhhhhhhhh......

Originally posted by joeg

janet doesn't rock, she does AWFUL r&b songs with busta rhymes and her half-white brother... her cheek bones are scarier than cher's... ughhhhhhhhhhhh SARS for all of them... (cher included)

You have to see her live before making a statement like that. She's an amazing performer.

Originally posted by tastyt

You have to see her live before making a statement like that. She's an amazing performer.

True

What the #@%! was Latoya smokin when she put on that outfit?!

Must have been some really good shit

Originally posted by tastyt

What's the point of seeing her live if she can't rock it on TV??? You think I'm gonna spend $150 if she can't "wow" me through HBO??

SHe'll never be Madonna and she's too old for the "Britney Pop Life". She's just another dysfunctional Jackson with cheesy forgettable pop songs.

-iliana

:cool: