Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remembering The Donkies....

Donkeyboy was my roomate last year...Good kid we went to College together along with Bigtime....Did the Spring Break Trips, Juiced, Rolled you know the typical Wealthy White Kid Life....

Donkeyboy is a True Hater...Hated everything about CP as did I...and still do sort of......

He ran into a few problems...partying to hard...and he needed to take some time off....He went to WMC with me and tore it up....

After he got back he went to Vegas...that trip changed his life...He may make an appearance this weekend @ Surf...but he is totally done with the Party Favors.

I am Donkeyboys Lawyer, he asked me to relay this message for him while he continues to serve time:

Great to see that everyone still has a small memory of the donkey. I had to take some time off and relax in the pasture. However this weekend I thought I was fucking hallucinating. NJG*IDO is the biggest fucking joke. MOO who the fuck do you think you are. There is a god damn article in the Washington post on you fools. Moo I hope that was a joke because it was the worst fucking article ive ever read. I thought your shirts made you guys look pathetic, but this fucking article makes you guys look like short, fat, jelly bagel eating fools. The pathetic thing is, I think they were trying to help you out, prolly one of your friends. THey fucked you real good. No lube or protection. THey tore NJG*IDO a new hole. Bad publicity. Actually pathetic.

Well for old time sakes.

HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not donkeyboy, I am just a simple messenger. He cannot get back on CP, he has been exiled. He would like a petition started to bring him back!!!

I am on the phone with him right now:

"tell stacked I will see him this weekend....................HEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWW!!!"

Originally posted by Mystify22

I miss being entertained by the Donkeys...yeah even though they used to bust on me....but whatever, still made me laugh :D

Hun donkeyboy will respect you now! I know him too well he is all talk....I miss him too though. Mike can always make a person laugh

Originally posted by Mystify22

I miss being entertained by the Donkeys...yeah even though they used to bust on me....but whatever, still made me laugh :D

.....everyone makes fun of u at first my little chickie! lol................i just got ur message now... but i'll call u tomorrow since u actually have a job now...prob sleeping...........def goin out......the crew.....ur coming.....i need for u to meet someone........OoOOoOOoh.........:eek: