Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Chris Liebing!!!!!!! ROLL CALL!!!!

Originally posted by housedog

I want to go, unfortunaly a close friend is getting married that day. I hope that he wil be around on Monday (suprise guest?) Well thats what I am hoping, so I can finally see him spin.

damn that stinks!!! I gotta find out if hes gonna be @ Tronic....

Y dont y0u go after the wedding? Dont weddings usually finish around 12ish? :D

Do you think Chris Liebing will go on before Piccoto? Another thing I dont (my opinion) like about Arc Saturdays, is that they bring in these heavyweight Techo DJ's and they play soft as hell. Last Sat I went to was Richie Hawtin, and Sven Vath it was such a dissapointment. I also went for Josh Wink and he was a let down too. It seems they play mellow music ( not the crazy shit I like) when they play on Sat.

Before you start jumping on me, I havent been to Arc on a Saturday in almost 8 months, I am only recallin the times I was there. Sometimes it scares me cause I look forward to hearing someone spin and when I get there the set is like weak I am like this sucks, music is going no where

Originally posted by housedog

Do you think Chris Liebing will go on before Piccoto? Another thing I dont (my opinion) like about Arc Saturdays, is that they bring in these heavyweight Techo DJ's and they play soft as hell. Last Sat I went to was Richie Hawtin, and Sven Vath it was such a dissapointment. I also went for Josh Wink and he was a let down too. It seems they play mellow music ( not the crazy shit I like) when they play on Sat.

Before you start jumping on me, I havent been to Arc on a Saturday in almost 8 months, I am only recallin the times I was there. Sometimes it scares me cause I look forward to hearing someone spin and when I get there the set is like weak I am like this sucks, music is going no where

I guarantee Chis will not play a "soft set"....Ive seen him a numerous amount of times, & he ALWAYS plays a HARD MIND BLOWING SET! :D

...You missed a great night when Umek was @ ARC....WOAH! Now that set was DEFINETELY POUNDING HARD!!!!

ohhh!!! and I heard Liebing is closing for MAURO from 5am-8am...I guess Mauro couldnt handle Liebing going on before him....he would kick his ass severely!

....so now maybe you can make it after the AFTER Wedding Party ;)

Maybe, it sounds temptimg. I would love to hear hard techno at Arc. It would be nice

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I guarantee Chis will not play a "soft set"....Ive seen him a numerous amount of times, & he ALWAYS plays a HARD MIND BLOWING SET! :D

...You missed a great night when Umek was @ ARC....WOAH! Now that set was DEFINETELY POUNDING HARD!!!!

ohhh!!! and I heard Liebing is closing for MAURO from 5am-8am...I guess Mauro couldnt handle Liebing going on before him....he would kick his ass severely!

....so now maybe you can make it after the AFTER Wedding Party ;)